Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Move over

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
  • 15 Replies
2 moms liked this

Nothing makes me more annoyed than slow drivers, especiallly when they drive in the fast lane and don't move over.Why do you think there are signs.  MOVE!  If you don't move, you're a wreck waiiting to happen.

by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Maybe a little anger management would be helpful for you.  

PacMan80
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:45 PM
I'm not beating up or ramming stuff, so nah.
L202M
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe you're the wreck waiting to happen because you have to speed.  I know your type...if someone is going only 10 miles above the speed limit, they're too slow for you.

PacMan80
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Not at all.  I have 2 little kids.  I go 6 over and set the cruise.  People ride the speed limit or below in the fast lane.  They're the problem.

Quoting L202M:

Maybe you're the wreck waiting to happen because you have to speed.  I know your type...if someone is going only 10 miles above the speed limit, they're too slow for you.

L202M
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are only driving 6 over the speed limit, then you wouldn't be in the fast lane to begin with.

Quoting PacMan80:

Not at all.  I have 2 little kids.  I go 6 over and set the cruise.  People ride the speed limit or below in the fast lane.  They're the problem.

Quoting L202M:

PacMan80
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:06 PM

That's my point.  Around here they ride the speed limit or under on the interstate.  That's the problem.  It's a pass and move over lane.

Quoting L202M:

If you are only driving 6 over the speed limit, then you wouldn't be in the fast lane to begin with.

Quoting PacMan80:

Quoting L202M:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:36 AM

I have to say I agree to disagree. The speed limit on most freeways are 70, so if they are doing that in the fast lane they are within their rights to be in the fast lane. Now that being said I am one that drives 10 over and cant stand when ppl dont have the decency to move over if there is no one in the next lane. BUT, I also cant stand ppl that try to push you out of your lane when you are going 10 over.

elkmomma
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Makes ya kinda want to keep rotten tomatoes in the car huh?   My Mom does this and can't figure out why she gets tickets for "impeding the flow of traffic"...5 in 1 yr.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:49 PM

If they are going the speed limit than they can be in any lane they want.  If you are going over the speed limit than you are actually the one breaking the law.  At least around here even if you are passing your not suppose to go over the speed limit.

PacMan80
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:54 PM

actually, where I live it's against the law to go under the speed limit in the left lane, which is what I've encountered lately.  There are signs saying move over too if you are going slower.  

If they are going the speed limit than they can be in any lane they want.  If you are going over the speed limit than you are actually the one breaking the law.  At least around here even if you are passing your not suppose to go over the speed limit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN