Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Monster in Law backstabber!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
I'm so aggravated by my MIL! When I first met her she was the sweetest women ever but now she is such a backstabber all because of a quotes I put on Facebook. I guess she got mad and offended after reading the quotes and called my bf and starting yelling at him like a crazy person. Also before this happen she even accused me of abusing my son! She's the kind of person who always like to makeup stuff when she dont even have proof. My whole three years with my bf I haven't done anything to her at all but kindness and always forgiving her even though she has hurt me bad. She likes to play like she's the victim and I'm the criminal. After all this happen we both are giving each other the silent treatment. I'm so sick of kissing her ass. No matter if I forgive her she still talk Shit about me behind my back. There's more but don't want write too much.
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
qslaqhay
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Block her from FB. . Problem solve
MET1992
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:56 AM
I won't do that. Cause if I do that things is gonna get even worse.
Ctink8189
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Yikes..I'm stuck in that predicament too. Facebook is an evil trap lol If I delete my MIL from Facebook she would get offended and have a freaking melt down. But keeping her there just means I have to deal with her constantly in my business and questioning what i post. I can't even use those yard sale groups to buy and sell things without her asking me why I'm selling this, or why I'm looking to buy that, etc.. its annoying!! But in your case it sounds like you REALLY should block her. If she asks questions you could simply say that it seems to be putting strain on your relationship with eachother and we wouldn't want that, would we? Lol
cueballsmom
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM
What in the world are you posting? Bdsm? Religious crap quotes (they annoy me cause people don't actually believe them, it's like posting hallmark cards to your page) or some rather questionable content (stuff that links back to pages grandma would faint to see)

Honestly if it's not in those categories, id restrict her access to what you post.
MET1992
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 3:25 PM
She is a sensitive person. She don't ever come and talk to me if she had a problem with me. She let her son do all her work.

Quoting Ctink8189: Yikes..I'm stuck in that predicament too. Facebook is an evil trap lol If I delete my MIL from Facebook she would get offended and have a freaking melt down. But keeping her there just means I have to deal with her constantly in my business and questioning what i post. I can't even use those yard sale groups to buy and sell things without her asking me why I'm selling this, or why I'm looking to buy that, etc.. its annoying!! But in your case it sounds like you REALLY should block her. If she asks questions you could simply say that it seems to be putting strain on your relationship with eachother and we wouldn't want that, would we? Lol
MET1992
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 3:51 PM
My quote say "behind every disrespectful man there is a father I want to kick in the balls for failing to show their son how to respect and treat women..." That's what my quote say. It wasn't directly to her or anybody I just thought it was true and funny. She read it and got offend.

Quoting cueballsmom: What in the world are you posting? Bdsm? Religious crap quotes (they annoy me cause people don't actually believe them, it's like posting hallmark cards to your page) or some rather questionable content (stuff that links back to pages grandma would faint to see)

Honestly if it's not in those categories, id restrict her access to what you post.
cueballsmom
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting MET1992: My quote say "behind every disrespectful man there is a father I want to kick in the balls for failing to show their son how to respect and treat women..." That's what my quote say. It wasn't directly to her or anybody I just thought it was true and funny. She read it and got offend.

Quoting cueballsmom: What in the world are you posting? Bdsm? Religious crap quotes (they annoy me cause people don't actually believe them, it's like posting hallmark cards to your page) or some rather questionable content (stuff that links back to pages grandma would faint to see)

yeah, restrict her access to your postings. She's got problems.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN