Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

Get a clue creeper

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I have this neighbor that really likes me and he would go so far as every morning tell me good morning and such cause DH and I used to have him on our facebooks. Well a week ago he wrote me and asked me to go with him and his kids to a lake I said no I am only going with my husband, his wife found out about it and he took me off facebook good now you can leave me alone right. Well that night he asked me to be friends on Facebook again I told him no I respect my husband and you should respect your wife I think we should not be friends on each other's Facebook again. He got pissed and called me a bunch of names ok fine I am a grown women I can handle it but now he is bringing my kids into it. His kids will sit there and make fun of my children for there bedtime, call them names stupid and etc. Also there was a sleep over a couple days ago at one of my kids friends and she allowed his kids to come too and they blamed my girls for everything and she believed them over mine cause it was 4 against 2 so my girls came home crying. What can I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
skrbelly
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Document everything, put camera up in your yard, record everything he does as well as his kids. Don't let your kids be with his. Keep your phone handy, and ready to record your interactions with him. But try to avoid them all together. Recording everything is your proof of what he and his kids are doing. Then tell him that you are going to the police, the schools, everyone in town.
elkmomma
by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Avoid them like a plague.  If the kids ask to play with them, tell them they can play at your house only and you don't want them near their dad.  It's not the kids' fault the dads an ass.

Bonnie_
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Wow.  he sounds seriously  disturbed.  The whole family sounds ruined.   Keep your  kids away from them  and  make sure they are not  going  to anyone's  house where they might be.  Also  I think  the whole  get a camera  and set it  up to document  stuff is a great idea.  Also  it  will be good to have  in case they try to vandalize your home while you are away.  Good luck!

Kaaden
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:52 AM

Ignore him and avoid, he is a dick with hurt ego.  That will go away soon enough.  Tell your kids to avoid him and family.  Polite but distant if have to interact with him.  He'll get interested in someone else soon enough.

justone_jen
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 5:14 AM
Obviously you stay the fuck away from him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)