Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

One of my biggest pet peeves!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 11:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

wet crumpled up towels on th bathroom floor!! How F***** hard is it to hang it up when done? I assume it was one of the kids because hubby couldn't possibly be stupid enough to do this could he?! so I proceed to yell at the one who last took a shower, but come to find out it was the husband!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE the smell of mildoo nasty ass stinky towels and I had just washed these today! Maybe I should just buy ugly plain white towels and bleach the hell out of them and use those. Normally I rant on facebook about such annoyances but I can't with this one because it was hubby's doing and it would result in a lecture of putting our business on facebook and then it would lead to a fight over how under appreciated he feels because he works so hard to pay all the bills and all I do is complain about stuff blah blah blah.. so here I am venting it out here.. I mother f****** HATE wet towels left on the floor!! seriously! not hard to hang up! Especially because I have tried asking nicely in the past and I can't ask nicely anymore. you get one chance and then I get mean. Seriously. this is not too much to ask!

by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Momtogirls0823
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I hear ya.  I hate it when dh doesn't put a towel down so I then step in a puddle of water on the floor in my sock feet.  Ugh!  Though the wet towel on the floor would be pretty gross, too.  I now appreciate the fact that my dh at least hangs them up though they're not straight like I'd like.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:53 AM
My DH never uses a towel twice. He uses it and then stands on it to wipe his feet and leaves it to be washed. He says, it's wet, it needs washing, he gets a clean one out the next day. The only time I use a different 1 each day is shark week. He doesn't have to deal with that grr but I have to do his washing
MommyofMonster
by Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:33 AM

mine never closes (spreads open) the shower curtain to allow it to dry properly. i fucking hate gross smelling shower curtain

yes, I am Fantastic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN