Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Venting Booth The Venting Booth

My crystals were stolen!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I am so heartbroken! The crystals that my best friend gave me were stolen out if my yard. She gave me those stones before she died. It was the only thing I had if hers. I set them in the sun to charge and 3 hrs later they were gone!

My neighbors didn't see anything either :(
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2014 at 3:33 AM
What does that mean, to charge?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:53 AM
You set them in the sun for hrs to charge them. You give them the suns energy

Quoting Anonymous: What does that mean, to charge?
JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 10:54 AM

I am really sorry :( I would say if you find them maybe set them in the window sill next time? I really hope you find them!

Proud mommy of 2 boys and a beautiful angel

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:05 AM
How my house sits the sun never directly hits them so I sat them outside right next to my back door. Someone had to go over a dog cage to grab them:(

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I am really sorry :( I would say if you find them maybe set them in the window sill next time? I really hope you find them!

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Wow! Did you report it? I'd be flippin if someone came up to my house and took them

Quoting Anonymous: How my house sits the sun never directly hits them so I sat them outside right next to my back door. Someone had to go over a dog cage to grab them:(
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:21 AM
They just laugh when you report things like that. I am going to put flyers up. Maybe a child found them and thought they were pretty. They also stole my big triangle clear quartz too. I really wish I had the money to replace them:(

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Wow! Did you report it? I'd be flippin if someone came up to my house and took them

Quoting Anonymous: How my house sits the sun never directly hits them so I sat them outside right next to my back door. Someone had to go over a dog cage to grab them:(

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:22 AM

What? Its stolen property! Ugh I'd report it and then file a complaint if they laughed you out of the station. Flyers are a good idea

Quoting Anonymous: They just laugh when you report things like that. I am going to put flyers up. Maybe a child found them and thought they were pretty. They also stole my big triangle clear quartz too. I really wish I had the money to replace them:(
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM
It's not worth all of the negative looks and comments. You you say you're a witch they think you are mentally ill. It's sad if you're not "normal" they think you're crazy.

I think flyers will be my best bet. People in this complex saw me place my alter outside and since then they give me dirty looks. So if their children do have them I doubt I'll get them back.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

What? Its stolen property! Ugh I'd report it and then file a complaint if they laughed you out of the station. Flyers are a good idea

Quoting Anonymous: They just laugh when you report things like that. I am going to put flyers up. Maybe a child found them and thought they were pretty. They also stole my big triangle clear quartz too. I really wish I had the money to replace them:(

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:36 AM

oh lol I'm one of those people who just keep on going no matter what people think of me. I hate how people treat others because they are "different" stupid hypocrites. It sounds like you might not :(

Quoting Anonymous: It's not worth all of the negative looks and comments. You you say you're a witch they think you are mentally ill. It's sad if you're not "normal" they think you're crazy. I think flyers will be my best bet. People in this complex saw me place my alter outside and since then they give me dirty looks. So if their children do have them I doubt I'll get them back.
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2014 at 11:46 AM
It only bothers me because their children are mean to my dd and tease her about me, her clothes, my clothes etc.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

oh lol I'm one of those people who just keep on going no matter what people think of me. I hate how people treat others because they are "different" stupid hypocrites. It sounds like you might not :(

Quoting Anonymous: It's not worth all of the negative looks and comments. You you say you're a witch they think you are mentally ill. It's sad if you're not "normal" they think you're crazy.

I think flyers will be my best bet. People in this complex saw me place my alter outside and since then they give me dirty looks. So if their children do have them I doubt I'll get them back.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN