Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ANON POSTS

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

In honor of the anon posters here on Cafe Mom, I need to express my thoughts and feelings about this topic.

It's not a coincidence that many of the anon posters on these boards are contraversial, oppositional and downright rude.

Perhaps if they took off their ANON MASK now and then and reveal who they really are, I would have more respect for them.

I love how if you post something and 98 percent of the responses are on the same page, then all of a sudden one nasty ANON poster comes in like a white tornado and tries to rip you apart.

It certainly makes me wonder about how miserable these people are in their own personal lives. People that need to be cruel, nasty and try to break everyone else down need mental help.

Ok, I posted anon too, in honor of the anon people who are afraid to reveal who they really are.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JAM513
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:40 AM
It always happens. There's always one person to ruin a post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JAM513: It always happens. There's always one person to ruin a post.

Exactly right JAM513!

JAM513
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:44 AM
It's happened to me before. I posted anon before asking for advice and someone bashed me telling me to get out of my bfs life and he deserved better. I cried. I winded up erasing my account

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Exactly right JAM513!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting JAM513: It's happened to me before. I posted anon before asking for advice and someone bashed me telling me to get out of my bfs life and he deserved better. I cried. I winded up erasing my account
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Exactly right JAM513!

I am SOOO sorry you had to go through this. It's happened to me on numerous occasions. I just don't understand how people can act this way. It's downright cruel. I still think the posters that do this are mentally not well. Getting off on hurting others is NOT a sign of a mentally healthy person. I would also categorize it was cyber bullying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:55 AM
There are also a lot of anonymous posters who are not assholes. Some don't want to be stalked by crazy bitches. Some are controversial, oppositional and down right rude under a screen name and are called trolls. Don't like anon feature? Go to a group that does not have the ever terrible anon feature. Maybe?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: There are also a lot of anonymous posters who are not assholes. Some don't want to be stalked by crazy bitches. Some are controversial, oppositional and down right rude under a screen name and are called trolls. Don't like anon feature? Go to a group that does not have the ever terrible anon feature. Maybe?

Yes so many nice and helpful anons. I'm referring to the nasty ones, AKA trolls or troubled souls.

babychance4715
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 5:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't let it get to yah, it's just a bunch of house whores projecting their insecurities on others.

It's the internet, folks think they have balls on the internet......it confused me.
JAM513
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:26 PM
It is cyber bullying. And the moms that do it probably tell their kids not to

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting JAM513: It's happened to me before. I posted anon before asking for advice and someone bashed me telling me to get out of my bfs life and he deserved better. I cried. I winded up erasing my account

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Exactly right JAM513!

I am SOOO sorry you had to go through this. It's happened to me on numerous occasions. I just don't understand how people can act this way. It's downright cruel. I still think the posters that do this are mentally not well. Getting off on hurting others is NOT a sign of a mentally healthy person. I would also categorize it was cyber bullying.

Supercooper07
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Sometimes I think some of the anons are guys stirring the pot then sitting back and laughing at how insane women get.

sunflower3129
by Member on Oct. 17, 2014 at 4:36 PM
I just ignore them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)