Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM is a total b****....Edit at bottom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

DH and I took SS to football practice yesterday. He got tackled and ended up hurting his head. We took him off the field and left. BM didn't even care to get off her fat ass and check on him. Which makes no sense since she forces SS to play. After we leave she calls my MIL and runs her mouth and asks if we were taking him to the Dr. Like she couldn't have asked us personally. We did go to the ER but it would have been a 2 hour wait. Instead we went to the police dept and filed a report on her since she has been threatening both DH and SS. 

When we get home we text her to let her know about his head hurting. She does text back a couple of times but then calls. When she calls she says that I threatened her, which I never have, and that one of us called DHR on her. She said DHR told her that they got a call from our number about her. I know that's a lie. They won't tell you that. She also said that SS has been telling her what goes on over here. We asked SS about that and he says he doesn't tell her anything. We believe him over her. 

This woman won't stop harassing us and making up shit about us. It's gotten to the point where I'm not gonna be nice to her anymore. 

EDIT: The only reason we didn't stay at the ER Was because SS didn't want to stay. He hates dealing with his mom. He wanted to leave. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heathermom4
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Been there it's a hard road. But it does get better an you should not talk to her at all let you husband do it.
gkcathey
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM
7 moms liked this

So your step child is injured but you're not willing to wait at the ER to get him checked and instead you go to the police station?  What the hell?  That poor child - it sounds like he is surrounded by crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:54 AM

He did talk to her. Anytime she said something about though he told me. And I made sure the psychotic butch heard my reply each time. 

The only time I've talked to her is when she refused to talk to DH but that is coming to an end. 

She's lucky that I didn't just take phone and give her an earful. 

Quoting heathermom4: Been there it's a hard road. But it does get better an you should not talk to her at all let you husband do it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:58 AM

He didn't want to stay. He asked us to go home. He hates dealing with his psycho mom. 

Quoting gkcathey:

So your step child is injured but you're not willing to wait at the ER to get him checked and instead you go to the police station?  What the hell?  That poor child - it sounds like he is surrounded by crazy.

gkcathey
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM
3 moms liked this

But what does his crazy mother have to do with a head injury?  I mean, if he's hurt enough that you actually GO to the ER, why wouldn't you stay and get him checked out?  Because it's inconvenient to wait at the ER?  Jesus. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He didn't want to stay. He asked us to go home. He hates dealing with his psycho mom. 

Quoting gkcathey:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:21 AM

His crazy mother makes him play football knowing he doesn't want to and he is always getting hurt. He has seen a doctor three times in less than a month from football injuries. 

We didn't stay because SS didn't want to stay. He knows when he needs to be seen by a doctor. He told us he needed to go when he twisted his ankle, bruised his knee and had a bad cold. He is smart enough to know when he needs a doctor. He didn't want to stay so we didn't force him to. Yes, we give him choice. Unlike his mother who forces him to do things. 

Quoting gkcathey:

But what does his crazy mother have to do with a head injury?  I mean, if he's hurt enough that you actually GO to the ER, why wouldn't you stay and get him checked out?  Because it's inconvenient to wait at the ER?  Jesus. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting gkcathey:

Leigh84
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:28 AM
3 moms liked this
So you let a child make the call to get his injury checked out or not. Head injuries aren't anything to take lightly
macbudsmom
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:32 AM
2 moms liked this
Poor kid has crazy on both sides.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:37 AM

I know the signs of a concussion. Had I seen any after we got home we would have gone right back to the hospital. 

Quoting Leigh84: So you let a child make the call to get his injury checked out or not. Head injuries aren't anything to take lightly

gkcathey
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:22 PM

How old is this boy?  If he's old enough to decide if he needs to be seen by a Doctor, he's certainly old enough to decide not to play football - how on earth could you possibly MAKE a child play football?  Nonsense. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

His crazy mother makes him play football knowing he doesn't want to and he is always getting hurt. He has seen a doctor three times in less than a month from football injuries. 

We didn't stay because SS didn't want to stay. He knows when he needs to be seen by a doctor. He told us he needed to go when he twisted his ankle, bruised his knee and had a bad cold. He is smart enough to know when he needs a doctor. He didn't want to stay so we didn't force him to. Yes, we give him choice. Unlike his mother who forces him to do things. 

Quoting gkcathey:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting gkcathey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)