Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grr

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM
  • 4 Replies

Today was supposed to be my husbands only day off for the next 15-20 days but one of his techs called out with a headache. Conveniently her husband is off work as well today. I swear I've gotten to where I really don't like anyone my husband works with except 2 or 3 people! The same ones always call out or have to leave early so he has to go in. I just want to be able to see and spend time with my husband and our girls to be able to see and spend time with their dad!

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Wow, he works a lot doesn't he?  Why does he have to work so many days in a row?

Pheselton
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:29 PM
He's the boss and short staffed.
HIJKLM
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
It sucks being the responsible one. It seems DHs co workers only get sick on holidays or the day after. He's always getting called in. Holiday pay is nice but sometimes the time is more important.
Pheselton
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 3:11 PM

I know how that goes. My husband is already short 4 techs so he can't fire anyone right now. The ones that are calling in now are the ones who are always putting in for days and holidays off so no one else can. I just want to be able to see my husband when I'm not going crazy getting kids ready for bed and wore slap out myself. I love the paychecks but I know my girls miss their dad and he misses them. I just want him to have time with them and have a little time for just the 2 of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)