Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so disgusted with my Boomerang SS -- Update -- Not so disgusted

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:15 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ok -- Boomeragne SS is at it again.  He hasw not taken one step to get his driver's license (he's 28 -- and we have told him we'd get him a car).  He has yet to receive food stamps for him and his 4 yo D (who is also living at our house), and now, when offered a job (via his BIL), he said he'd THINK about it!  WTF!?!?!? He has nothing, is going nowhere, and he'll THINK about a job offered to him?  He said that he has to think about it because he's not sure he can make it in every day.  He claims to have ADHD (this guy can focus when he wants to).

SS has not completed his BA, has never had a job, and is quite likely NOT the father of the 4 yo brat (his parenting skills are questionable at best).

In the mean time, I am having panic attacks, severe bouts of depression, and was taken to the ER due to chest pains brought on by, you guessed it, STRESS!

Just gotta vent.  That's all.

Update -- He did go in to interview for the job. :)

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Boobear110
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Umm, wow. He's 28? Never had a job? What is his father doing about the situation? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 5, 2014 at 4:01 PM

28 and lives at home with you and his dad and his own child.... What does his dad say?

MystiqueLady
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2014 at 8:09 AM

His dad is also pretty disgusted, but as his son and the 4 yo have no where else to go, he is, understandably, hesitant to kick them to the curb.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

28 and lives at home with you and his dad and his own child.... What does his dad say?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)