Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Go Vote

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:56 PM
  • 9 Replies
Please see title. Let your voice be counted.

If you don't vote because you think it doesn't matter, then know that your voice doesn't ever matter if you don't ever vote.

So go fucking vote.
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Will do. ;)

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:08 PM
No! Waste if time....and I don't drive.
Reese2010727
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:09 PM
I did!!
bornstar
by New Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:10 PM
I did first thing this morning. There were only a handful of people.
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:35 PM
Be proactive and vote by mail next time. Most states you can vote absentee at any polling place. They're freaking everywhere. If you're a citizen you've got no excuse. And if you don't voice your choice you got no business bitching about anything in society because you gave up your right to make a change.

Quoting NeonGirl9583: No! Waste if time....and I don't drive.
Adnalor
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:37 PM
We went and voted. Daddy told dd that we were going to vote for her future. She said, "I don't want to vote on my field trip!" Lol
ttriddick
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Just got back from voting and stuffing our faces. Family tradition. Our family talk about who we're voting for on the way there, then my son comes with me to do the voting booth, then we go out for food. Mmmmm Cookout was delicious.
Landon2012
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM

I voted this morningšŸ˜ƒ

NeonGirl9583
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:10 PM
I don't care who win. Its all a joke anyways. Its not worth it. I'm a proud American but the companging and stuff is just arguing. That's not what America is about.

Quoting MissTacoBell: Be proactive and vote by mail next time. Most states you can vote absentee at any polling place. They're freaking everywhere. If you're a citizen you've got no excuse. And if you don't voice your choice you got no business bitching about anything in society because you gave up your right to make a change.

Quoting NeonGirl9583: No! Waste if time....and I don't drive.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)