Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bad sister-n-law

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
Okay so my sister n law knows no boundaries. She is a mooch with three boys. She's always wanting money or our stuff and my hun gives it to her. Worst of all, she brings her kids to my house when they have flu, lice, strepththroat, ect and does not tell me untill after they have played with my one year old son. I'm gonna go crazy if thus doesn't stop!!
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Have you tried talking to her and telling her how you feel? Have you talked to your husband on how you feel and maybe he would stop? Sorry you have to go through this.
Tiffany-94
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I have talked to them both they do not listen to me

Quoting Anonymous 1: Have you tried talking to her and telling her how you feel? Have you talked to your husband on how you feel and maybe he would stop? Sorry you have to go through this.
BOOGIETHEBOOG
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Why would he do that if you are against helping her out?

Tiffany-94
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:13 PM
I'm not against helping her out, she doesn't want help she wants handouts and she refuses to get a job cuz she knows everyone else will do it all for her.

Quoting BOOGIETHEBOOG:

BOOGIETHEBOOG
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I understand that.  I can not stand mooches.  But why dose he still give things to her

Quoting Tiffany-94: I'm not against helping her out, she doesn't want help she wants handouts and she refuses to get a job cuz she knows everyone else will do it all for her.
Quoting BOOGIETHEBOOG:

happinessforyou
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Yeah- I get the moochers point of view- I just never understand the people who choose to enable them...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)