Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

um yeah sure...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
So my brother calls me at 9am asking if I could watch his son so he can go to work. I say yeah I can watch him.
So he brings him over and I ask my brother where his gf is and why can't she watch him today. He tells me she's going to get an abortion today. I say oh ok then. Just a little speechless.
Well his son doesn't have any shoes on his feet and only one sock on and it's too small for his foot.
His completely dirty and in need of a bath. He hasn't eaten and my brother tells me they are potty training him so he brought me pull ups but no wipes.

Ok it's a good thing I have a daughter around his age and have wipes to use and socks I can put on him. But her winter boots (she has a few pairs) are too small to fit his feet and I told my brother I had stuff to do today and I would just take both kids with me, no problem. Kinda hard to do when his son didn't have any shoes. He's 3 and my daughter is almost 2. So I can't carry both kids in the parking lot of meijer, which is where I was going.

I was making breakfast for my family and just fixed him a plate but he refused to eat, so of course my daughter is then refusing to eat.

I don't mind watching my nephew but at least bring him to me with socks and shoes on his feet. Now I'm stuck in the house and can't get my stuff done today and on top of that he doesn't know what time he's picking his son up at.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Cut him some slack. I'm sure he and GF have full minds and nerves today. I would take the kids and buy him a pr of inexpensive shoes. If I couldn't afford reg store I would go to 2nd hand store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)