Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't do anything anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
So I'm so far done with everything Iv thought about death.. I have recently had the most amazing baby girl and I was proud of myself for creating such an amazing life.. but I do not feel like we are welcome in our home I feel like my husband hates her cause its not just him and I any more and we can not do stuff like we used to. He always talks about her always crying... my marriage has not been going well since Iv had her the past 3 months have been really hard.. I feel like I'm always sad but can't show it.. we have been fighting constantly and we had gotten into a really big fight and after being told to leave I took the baby and left... well I came back thinking while I was gone he was going to realize his life with out the baby and I and want us back bUT things only got worse.. now we are fighting every day over almost everything.. I am constantly at fault for everything that happens.. I don't know if faith is trying to tear us apart and I'm doing nothing good by trying to stay and be what he wants or if I should give up... I do not make him happy I am always screwing something up and making him mad and ruining his day I make him want other people cause I'm such a horrible wife I am not a real woman cause a real woman would know how to keep her husband happy! And a real woman would have finished school and would have a job and know how to cook.. I have nothing.. I'm a horrible mother cause all I can offer my child is love I do not make money and I did not get a ged ! I'm a worthless wife!! I'm so down any more I'm wondering if they are all better off with out me.. if I left their lives they could have a chance at being happy!!..what am I still doing here... I feel so alone...
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
petitekatie
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 4:28 AM

Be strong. Leave him. Find a shelter or family to help you. It's never too late to change your life for the better. Don't let him bully you! ((HUGS))

waynebrianna
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 6:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Listen you can't make anyone happy and it's not your job to. just worry about yourself and the baby.
3gurlz1boy
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Sounds like you have PPD and your husband is not supportive. Men go through PPD too. Talk to your Dr because if you need to take an anti-depressant, he can get you one. Babies are hard, especially the first. It gets so much better. Keep your head up!

Seasal
by Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:47 PM
You are a great mom cause you love your baby. Dont let anyone make you think otherwise. Contact a shelter to see what options are available for you. It is a big adjustment to have a newborn but it sounds like dh is not supporting you emotionally when you need it most. If you go to a shelter, maybe you and he could go to counseling and it'll all work out. Good luck..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:50 PM
How long were you together before you got pregnant? How old are both of you?
SylviaPerez
by Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 1:54 PM

be strong and dont let him make you feel worthless.  You are worth more than that in Gods eyes. 

AJMotivate
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I do not think that it matters whether you finished school or have a GED that shouldn't matter to him, especially if this is the first time it has been brought up. It sounds like he is the one that is not happy and it's not your fault, you have tried everything and nothing has worked. I would suggest that you take care of you and your baby, your baby is the one that needs you. Neither of you need that kind of stress, you are not a horrible person because you have tried. I would have to agree with petitekatie it's never too late to change things for the better. 

Quoting petitekatie:

Be strong. Leave him. Find a shelter or family to help you. It's never too late to change your life for the better. Don't let him bully you! ((HUGS))

Arielsavedme
by Member on Dec. 5, 2014 at 3:43 PM

You need to read your post all over again and realized this.. Your worst enemy is yourself.. You do not love yourself at all...

DO you understand what he is doing is mentally abusing you? and your daughter?

You have a child now, you must stand for her! You have to protect her and get her out of the environment.  Killing yourself is not the solution (trust me, we all have been at our lowest at times) what is that going to solve?  

What about your daughter? So she can live with her selfish dad and mistreat her? This is not about you anymore, it is about the welfare of your child.   You need to leave him and do not go back.  This man is a selfish jerk and has no respect for you or feelings, if he did, you would be treated better.  Choose not to be the victim and stand your ground and stand up for yourself!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)