Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF??? Why is it some people get....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Why do some people get away with being rude, lying, walking on others.  I asked a mother @ school today if a birthday gift would be purchased for the class teacher(each year we have)....she is the room mother.   She said "good question!"  She asked me if I could get something in value of approx $5.00 per child (25 kids)   I went out and grabbed a nice gift....brought in the receipts and she said "oh, you will need to collect the $$ from each parent."    Whaaaat????  WTF   I thought I was helping her because she was in a pinch...trying to be nice!  Now it's like I have to tell everyone to donate & it looks like I have been presumptuous in thinking everyone would like to donate.    Bitchville!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
3gurlz1boy
by Member on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:04 PM

How far away is her birthday?

Send a note home with a due date and a request for $5 per child and depending on how much you recieve from parents..... Can you not return the gift if you need to? Has her birthday passed and you gave her the gift already?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:10 PM

Birthday tomorrow!   Parents already sqwaking @ the $5.00.  Sent an email to all parents this evening.  Gift card!  + Balloons tomorrow.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 4, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Always collect the money first then you know exactly how much to spent.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)