Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafe Mom seems to have a lot of sh***y people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have seen some posts that really bothered me. there have been posts about people sleeping with their family members' husband and complaining about someone asking for food their babies. what is wrong with people?? 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Trolls most of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM

i really hope so. i refuse to believe people are that fucked up.

Manic_Sinner
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:17 PM
2 moms liked this
Some are trolls and some are just assholes.
missmars786
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:18 PM
3 moms liked this
It really is disturbing, yes. They are just people who lack human decency, is all. 😑
mividaloca86
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow! I haven't seen that yet. But I did read someone just tearing a girl apart because she was unable to afford a pizza plus the delivery fee. They said they would call cps on her for not having enough food in the house and wanting a pizza instead of stock the shelves. I was like omg what are you even talking about.
This site is supposed to support and relate not be a bunch of negative pigs.
Supercooper07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I know what you mean.  I never take those posts seriously though. 

DisabledVet
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Not everyone here is telling the truth and those who are, want validation for their acts or they're asking for help.

The same thing is wrong with them that's wrong with people all over the world. A majortiy of people live their lives without doing such things. But there are alwasy those who won't or can't. If the posts bother you, maybe you shouldn't read them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I read the post hoping that the titles are just misleading to try to get you to read the posts. i try not to judge titles  before actually reading what has been written

Quoting DisabledVet:

Not everyone here is telling the truth and those who are, want validation for their acts or they're asking for help.

The same thing is wrong with them that's wrong with people all over the world. A majortiy of people live their lives without doing such things. But there are alwasy those who won't or can't. If the posts bother you, maybe you shouldn't read them.

HeatherMarieT88
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol the whole world is full of assholes and the internet is full of more.
1mommy613
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:18 PM
No people really are that fucked up!! I came here in hopes to get to know some ladies.. I'm in a few groups, and I feel like I have connected with a few..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)