Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

My xbf wont stop harrassing me and my family. false serious allegations made! so we have to fight with attorneys... this is so unhealthy! The children suffer by asking questions and wondering whats going on!?

I have sole custody and restraining order against him. yet he still harrasses me by making these allegations just to try to make myself miserable. He hates how i have a family and have moved on and how im doing well and have a loving husband. He wants me to suffer.  I don;t know what more to do! He wont stop and seems that he slides through the systems cracks.,,,, how can i stop him... I have sole/ restraing order from hi abusing me.... he has his child only on weekends.....  he fills a two year olds head with immature very innapropriate things..  my child is so confused it make me cry....

I just want me and my family left alone damit! we are all tired! An the children suffer all of this... 

I am loosing so much money cause of him to attorneys but I have to when he makes allegations of abuse. He knows we are good people but he is angry and revengful.





Me and my husband just want to be left alone so we can enjoy our children and life together... but we are so tired and this causes trauma and stress to the entire family.....

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:58 PM
2 moms liked this
End visitation, he will have to fight it. And move. Let him spend his money fighting you.
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Does he pay child support and if he does how much?

by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:00 AM

End visitation, on the grounds that he is causing emotional distress to the child. (you may have to get a counselor for this--  look for child advocacy centers,  they can point you in the right direction.

A PROTECTIVE order carries more weight (and restrictions) than a  restraining order.   A PO  has certain conditions that he has  to follow,  and he can be arrested for violating it.  ( A few class A misdemeanor arrests  may discourage him)   If you have just a restraining order,   go to the DISTRICT ATTORNEY's  office, and ask for their domestic violence division --   you will have to detail the harassment,  why and how you feel unsafe  --  you should take any records that you have.    A PO can also cover visitation, force him to take parenting classes, and to exchange the child in a neutral location. 

On the allegations --  if he is making them to the police (sending them to your house)   TELL  the officers what is going on --  we often don't know that we are being used by a vindictive parent,  until we see the history add up.  (Ask the officer if they can put a 'flag'on your info that he is doing this.  Most agencies are cooperative because we don't appreciate being lied to by the caller)  


911dispatcher .. and DV survivor

by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 13, 2014 at 1:57 PM
If you can terminate his rights that would probably be your best bet or at the very least, make the visitations supervised with a case worker there.
I'm sorry to say, this sounds like my life.
by Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 2:36 PM
You end visitation you have sole custody hello! And if he is harassing you and u have a restraint order then he's violating it. Also if you have that order in place how are u in contact for.for . the kid? That's also a violation and can get you in some serious trouble.
Make sure u know ur rights. Tell the police what is going on have everything noted and on file.
Keep a log if it
Stop damaging your child by placing them in his presence .u have a loving hubby then there's ur 2 yr old loving daddy
(I've been here! Iam on ur side gf don't think Iam knocking you) :)
He is no good so make sure he stays away.he doesn't want to be a parent . Parents don't do this to their kids you know? Hurt them on purpose that's awful
Maybe new husband will consider adoption?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)