Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hacking my Netflix!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ugh! Our Netflix account keep getting hacked. I delete the profiles as I see them. DH changed our password a few days ago. Tonight I had to delete new profiles. I feel so invaded.

Is this happening to anyone else?

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Change the email associated with the account. And then hange the password again
shyanntech
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:31 AM

call netflix and let them know about it to.. they might have other people with the same problem as you.. also see what they say about it.. they might set you up with a new accout not sure but it might help.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
No but it happened to me on Hulu. I deleted the authorized systems and changed the password. Then I went back to see what they'd been watching. It had taken me a couple of weeks to notice because we were watching a lot of he same shows. I used the other shows as recommendations. They never accessed my account again. (So far anyway)

But it's a bit confusing because it's like,"you hacked into my account to save $8?! Really?!"
mrjonesii
by Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Thx ladies! If it keep happening we will take future actions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 14, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Contact Netflix and tell them this has been a problem. You should also go and run virus scans on all of your computers. Someone is possibly monitoring your keystrokes and is getting your passwords. When you change your password again, do it from a cell phone and see if that keeps them away. Good luck. Oh and ETA to change your password of the email account associated with the account as well, also from a phone if possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)