Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do...??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
..... how do you know when to give up on a marriage... is it when your both so unhappy that there is always a reason to fight.. or when you feel like ever since your child was born all we have been to him is this huge burden! Cause he has to spend his money on us!!... or is when youv gotten to the point where every time he tells you he knows plenty of other women who are better then you and know more and have jobs and other thing that are willing to throw them self at his feet all you want to say is ok well go be with them I have givin up... what about when everything you do that is good goes unnoticed aND the moment you screw up again that's all that ever happens and I'm the biggest piece of shit in the world...or what about when your so used to hearing how big of a lazy white trash worthless cunt skank bitch I am and my daughter is the Devils child and she should have been put up for adoption (many other things as well) but your so used to hearing all that that you start to wonder if some of it is true not all but some... what about when he tells you to get on your knees and treat him like a king and speak only when spoken to and no more, and he will hit you no matter who your holding or what you are doing or who sees... or when you are actually having a good day and he tells you all these sweet things and you think it's great and wonderful but all you can really do anymore is question if it's worth it anymore or if life could ever be that good or of he is just saying it cause he is in a good mood at the moment.... how do you know when it's over.... please tell me your storys!!??
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
offrdngal
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 8:37 AM

I put up with many years of verbal abuse because I told myself "I can ignore it, so my son will grow up with his dad". When the verbal abuse turned in to physical abuse, I was done.  I kicked him out.  I will NOT tolerate that.

You have been tolerating a lot of stupid shit.  You NEED to be done.  For YOUR sake and for your daughter's sake.  Abuse should NEVER be tolerated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)