Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How dare she say I am nothing!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this
I came into my SD life when she was a year old and loved her as my own from day one. When she was 1 and a half BM had an accident,drive off rd. into a ditch. She didn't take my SD to the hospital to be checked out but I did. At two BM attempted suicide by pills in front of my SD and was taken away by ambulance. When we got to my SD she was a wreck and every night for two weeks I rocked her to sleep and reassured her Mommy loves her. A few months later she started coming over with bruises and said Mommy was punching her. I say down with BM, BD and a counselor and agreed we would all take a parenting class together. At four my SD said Mommy let someone touch her and was putting "baby powder" in her nose. I went to CPS and I opened my home and family to them in order to protect my SD. The case is on going and through it all I have put my SD first. Every year I by her a winter coat and boots BM NEVER has. I buy her clothes, I get her hair done, I have had her Bday parties the last two years, BM did nothing for her Bday, didn't even want her on her last one. Last Christmas BM dropped her off before Christmas and didn't want her back until after New Year's Day. BM didn't even call her on Christmas. BM and her family do gossip, spread lies, even said our son wasn't DH, despite the fact he is the spitting image of DH. I keep my chin up but when they say I am nothing to her I want to spit nails. I am painfully aware I have no rights, I love her like my own but am powerless to protect her. It pisses me off for them to say to me "you are nothing, your not her Mom". I want to scream at her "you may have given birth but you have done nothing a mother does, you don't deserve to call yourself a mother, your a monster". I deserve a thank you for being the mother she isn't!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
demonica29
by Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you deserve a remedial English class 

PogoPalOj
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Have you all filed for sole custody?  I would if I were you and hubby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:36 AM
8 moms liked this
Sorry if my English isn't perfect when I am venting wasn't aware this was an grammar class. Thought it was a safe place to turn for support.

Quoting demonica29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Lol..snicker..yeah

Quoting demonica29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this
No...this isnt a safe place.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sorry if my English isn't perfect when I am venting wasn't aware this was an grammar class. Thought it was a safe place to turn for support.

Quoting demonica29:

demonica29
by Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:41 AM

ROFLMFAO at mom confessions being a place to turn for support.  You're new here, right?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sorry if my English isn't perfect when I am venting wasn't aware this was an grammar class. Thought it was a safe place to turn for support.
Quoting demonica29:

Tigress22304
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:46 AM
3 moms liked this

I suggest 1) Ignore the catty bitches and 2)Perhaps use these to go to court for full custody. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Pictures/Dr notes etc may help you. Texts/emails etc. I feel very sad your SD has to go through all of this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:47 AM
My husband knows it would be hard to get full custody, as crazy as that seems. He wants to be custodial parent and have control over school and medical. Custody is 50/50 but realistically we have her 75/25 because BM always asks us to take her and of course we are happy to.

Quoting PogoPalOj:

Have you all filed for sole custody?  I would if I were you and hubby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for all you're going thru. Yes, I thought this was a safe place to vent as well, reading replies made me not share much. But you got some good advice, ignore the rest. Take pics,document everything. A child shouldn't be exposed to drugs and being touched.

Quoting Anonymous 2: No...this isnt a safe place.

Quoting demonica29:

randi1978
by Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM

This isn't Mom Confessions.  Get your groups straight.

Quoting demonica29:

ROFLMFAO at mom confessions being a place to turn for support.  You're new here, right?

Quoting demonica29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)