Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A rant!! Up all night!!!!! & Fireworks!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I have a neibor across the street from me.  They have a few small kids, 4 of them ages 1 - 8.   I am so very tired of hearing them and their children up at all hours of the night we are talking outside running around in peoples yards being loud.  One night a month or so ago,  one of the kids got a stick and was knocking/tapping at my kids window with it and scared my daughters to death.  Not to mention had he hit it any harder it might have broken my window.  Needless to say I was upset.  So I went out and told them if they where going to have there kids up all hours of the night that they needed to contain them to their own yard at least.  The mother over there told me to go fuck myself and that I had no right coming over there telling her own to raise her kids.  To which I replied that if her pot smoking drunk as a skunk worthless wanna bea mamma ass didn't collect her hellions and keep them in her yard I was going to call CPS on her and have the porr children removed.  mind you it's 1 am in the morning.  WHY are these kids up?  

But following this insident they have made it a point to keep the kids in heir yard but they blast music and shoot off fireworks and stuff all hours of the night.  and Yes we have called the cops more then once and so have other neibors and they wont stop doing it.  Already I have watched more then a few peoplke get arrested from over there now.  but more recently her kids got taken away.  

I know this because the day it happend she came to my house and busted my window on my front door in and called me a bitch amongst other wicked names.  Accusing me of being the reason for it.  And that I ruined her life and she was going to show me what it feels like!

Well when she got of of jail again (I don't know how or whom would bail her out to be honet)  They started it again.  as a matter of fact they are doing it now at 12:18am on 12 25 14.  Their music and such was keeping my kids up so I moved the girls into my bedroom on the other side of the hall where its harder to hear it.   I dunno what to do.  Calling the cops is not helping but making it worse it seems.  How the hell do I make this insanity stop??  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 25, 2014 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 25, 2014 at 8:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Do they own the home or rent?  If they rent, your neighborhood needs to start sending formal written complaints to their landlord regarding their conduct.  Also don't stop calling the cops on them - their poor behavior needs to be documented.  If they damage your property & you have proof, take them to small claims court for the damages.  It might be a pain for you & your neighbors to continue to do this but these bad neighbors are making your neighborhood a nightmare - keep the pressure on them and hopefully they'll move away soon.  Sorry you're dealing with this - horrible neighbors suck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)