• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I SO did not need to know that

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:01 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ugh have you ever over heard something or bee. Told something and been like wow i sooo didn't need to know that!

That just happen to me. My brother his wife her sister and my brothers best friend were in the kitchen talking while i was in the family room reading (and before anyone ask my daughter was spending time with her grandmother) when i over here the boys talking about how long it takes them to get hard and then climax. Ewww i told them i so didnt need to hear that and put my head phones in. Blah. I know my family is open and we have all had the sex talk but i don't want to hear about it!!

What have you over heard or bee. Told you wish you hadn't
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Yup. My brother stood up at my grandma's house and told everyone that he's "eskimo brothers" with Tony Romo. Stupid me asked him wtf that even means and he explained that he and Tony Romo have both been with the same girl sexually. Ugggg.....

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Oh my gosh ewww lol what is with guys and sex

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yup. My brother stood up at my grandma's house and told everyone that he's "eskimo brothers" with Tony Romo. Stupid me asked him wtf that even means and he explained that he and Tony Romo have both been with the same girl sexually. Ugggg.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:10 PM

eww she must have been a lot lizard if she slept with Tony Romo. That is my sons fav. Dallas Cowboys player

Quoting Anonymous 1:

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow i started laughing at lot lizard. My dad is a truck driver and my mom use to go on the road with him. About a year ago she was talking about one of their trips and said lot lizard and i ask wth that was

Quoting Anonymous 2:

eww she must have been a lot lizard if she slept with Tony Romo. That is my sons fav. Dallas Cowboys player

Quoting Anonymous 1:

skyelyns_mommie
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:09 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)