Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel like i should give up on my marriage but dont have the guts to.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
After 13 years of many ups and down I don't think I can do it anymore. My husband is a lazy hurtful person. I mean he sometimes sweet but I think overall the bad things out way the good. I just can't believe someone who says he loves me can act that way towards me. For example last night we rented movies I put the DVD in and went to make dinner so I told him to start the movie he's like where's the remote I told him I don't know he had it last. He sees it on the coffee table and says forget it it too far. Really?! We argue about his lazyness I grab the remote and give it to him he smiles like it's a joke. I work in a hospital so we don't see eachother too much. But when we do he spends hours online and watching tv god forbid o change the channel. I was recently sick andiit's freezing outside he turns on the Window fan cuz he can't sleep without it. I have to sleep in the living room. These are just examples there's tons of things he is basically a jerk who I love but don't think he deserves it. Every decision he makes he comes first what makes him feel better what he likes. I tell him if u want to be alone and do what u want then say it and I'll go. He just yells at me and say why do u say that shit I don't want to hear u. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Frustrated and don't knows what to do I can't take it anymore. He ignores me too. If he's on the computer I have to ask him several times a question and he doesn't even acknowledge I asked him anything. I'm just so upset I feel like a failure. I don't want tobgive up but he just keeps pushing me. How much is one suppose to give?!
SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:10 AM

Have you tried couples counseling? Is that something he'd do? Have you discussed anything with him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:11 AM
He won't go. And I try talking to him and all he says is that he doesn't want to hear me.

Quoting SamanthaSage:

Have you tried couples counseling? Is that something he'd do? Have you discussed anything with him?

SamanthaSage
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:17 AM

Sorry to say it, but he sounds pretty set in his ways. You're the one who is going to know what is best for you. Do what you feel in your heart what you have to do. If that means leaving, so be it. Your happiness is what matters. That first step is scary, but once you take it you'll feel so much better in the long run.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He won't go. And I try talking to him and all he says is that he doesn't want to hear me.
Quoting SamanthaSage:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 29, 2014 at 2:15 AM
No I don't want leave but I don't think he will change. Our kids are grown and even they call him an a**. It's like he's Dr jekle and Mr Hyde. One min it's Hun the baby that, but then everything comes down to what's better for him what does he get out of it. he always tells others my wife comes first. He's the kind of person anyone else asks him for a favor he's right there offering help but I ask him to buy a gallon or milk or throw the clothes into the dryer. he makes me feel like sh't for asking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2014 at 2:50 AM
My relationship is the same. I want to leave but idk how. It's like I live in his world and even when he died something sweet it's just thrown back on my face later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)