Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lil punk a** pricks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

hey moms, not really looking for advice on this, just needing a place to vent bc i feel like kicking the crap out of someone but wont bc i dont want to get in trouble so ill just vent here. hangin out today and goin to our usual table when 3 punk ass pricks were sitting on a bench saw us coming, soon as they saw us they immediately got up and ran to the table we were heading to. now i realize it is a public table and anyone can sit at it but they did that out of spite plain and simple. and i know it was spite bc they were on the same bench lastnight and seen us at the table. i wanted to kick them right in the balls for doing that just out of spite but im not gonna get myself in trouble. they didnt know that i was mad bc we sat the other table far away so i dont know what they thought they were gaining by doing that but anyway. they left and we were able to sit at the other table. now they are back again sitting on the bench only this time they are smoking weed and i really hate that shit but im still just gonna mind my own business, i know sooner or later they will get caught doing that crap out in the open like that. ok i feel much better now

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)