Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All By Myself

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM
  • 106 Replies
I am all alone in my grieving. I had a misscariage earlier this year and now I am dealing with a second one as we speak. I'm sad and my boyfriend is not helping at all he gets mad at me for telling him how I feel and is always saying mean things to me I came to this group cause I'm so alone in everything and he has a daughter and she blamed me for being stressed out but it was them that stressed me out. They would never help out around the house and it was always my fault no matter what. I'm so tired of being hurt. Any advice
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angl_gurl1
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:38 PM
4 moms liked this

im sorry u had miscarriages. im sorry to say but sounds like ur boyfriend is a inconsiderate, unfeeling ass who u are better off without. if he makes u that miserable then leave him, u dont need someone like that in ur life

MollyG87
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm so sorry for your loss. Miscarriages are so hard to go through especially when you feel like you can't talk about it. I lost a baby at 17 weeks and it is one of the worst things I've ever dealt with. I hope that your boyfriend can grow up and man up and be more supportive, if not I hate to say that this might not be a good relationship for you. Maybe try to find a support group with other women you can talk to? Prayers for you in this sad time.
SupaThick101
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Thank u very much. I'm just so hurt and that's what my friends and family say. I'm a good person I don't deserve this. But I just don't see how someone could not try to help u out when things like that go bad. They r his children 2

Quoting angl_gurl1:

im sorry u had miscarriages. im sorry to say but sounds like ur boyfriend is a inconsiderate, unfeeling ass who u are better off without. if he makes u that miserable then leave him, u dont need someone like that in ur life

offrdngal
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I am so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS))) I hope you can stop blaming yourself. This wasn't your fault.

I believe that there is a group, here on cm, for women who have had miscarriages. They will definitely be able to give you the support that you're needing now.

I've never been through what you are going through, so I don't know what advice to give. I am sorry that you've gone through this.
SupaThick101
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM
Yes they are and it is hard when the one person you want to talk to you about it doesn't want anything to do with it. It hurts. Im sorry for your loss as well. My thoughts are with u. I doubt he will grow up which is sad to say. I take care of him and he daughter only for them to dog me out when I need someone there. I'm so beside myself

Quoting MollyG87: I'm so sorry for your loss. Miscarriages are so hard to go through especially when you feel like you can't talk about it. I lost a baby at 17 weeks and it is one of the worst things I've ever dealt with. I hope that your boyfriend can grow up and man up and be more supportive, if not I hate to say that this might not be a good relationship for you. Maybe try to find a support group with other women you can talk to? Prayers for you in this sad time.
Landon2012
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry for your losses your bf should be more loving and understanding during this time of grieving. There is a miscarriage and pregnacy loss group here that will listen to you and be there for you. Hugs to you😪

lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mama. I'm sorry you are going through esp alone. I think you need to think about is he really the man you want to spend your life with ? A man who can not be there for you when you really need him . Can you call your mom or a friend who will listen and care about what you are going through ?

SupaThick101
by Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Thanks for the hugs and condolences. I feel like its my fault the more they keep saying it but they stressed me out I did not do anything wrong I did everything I was supposed to do and more. I wanted my babies more than anything in the whole world. I will look for that group on here. I just feel that it is sad when I have supporting ladies to help me but my own bf won't. Thank you

Quoting offrdngal: I am so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS))) I hope you can stop blaming yourself. This wasn't your fault.

I believe that is a group, here on cm, for women who have had miscarriages. They will definitely be able to give you the support that you're needing now.

I've never been through what you are going through, so I don't know what advice to give. I am sorry that you've gone through this.
DelilahsMom4108
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Very sorry for your losses... any loss can be very difficult with out support. I'm glad that you turned to someone to talk and hope you can be lead to at least a little comfort.... it sounds like your boyfriend is either completely insensitive and possibly not someone I'd want to be raising a family with...or grieving too and it's coming out in anger. Is it normal for him to be so rude and uncaring?
Landon2012
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:50 PM

If you want to talk I am here you can pm me ok . I've been there twice as well .

Quoting SupaThick101: Thank u very much. I'm just so hurt and that's what my friends and family say. I'm a good person I don't deserve this. But I just don't see how someone could not try to help u out when things like that go bad. They r his children 2
Quoting angl_gurl1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)