Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You are not a child.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I will not pick up after you anymore. I don't care what your excuse is I'm pregnant and I shouldn't have to deal with the stress you put me threw. I clean then you destroy it and yell at me for not picking up your mess? I can't relax because the house turns into a nasty pit of filth that you make me feel like shit for! It is NOT my fault. You are not a child you are almost 23 years old and about to have a baby! This isn't even my house anymore because you let you sister and her child and her boyfriend move in to a f**king one bedroom?! I have to keep my self locked away like a lunatic so I don't flip out because I have no space. NOTHING IS MINE?! She took over everything. Makes me feel like shit, and you don't care? You don't want to feel the baby kick you want nothing to do with the pregnancy you tell everyone you want to leave because YOUR depressed?! When every single day I battle with my Anxiety and Depression which you tell me are crutches?  You call me names and put me down! I've never done ANY THING wrong to to you! You don't want to talk things threw. You don't want anything to do with me. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of having to do everything or you get mad. You treat me like a child.

Thats what I want to say.

I hate arguments and I cant deal with constant battles...

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CStarz
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 11:23 AM
3 moms liked this

Honey- you need to leave this situation;  I know you are venting but it sounds like you are in an emotionally abusive situation and you need to think of yourself and that baby right now and neither of you need the stress and bs. Sending good vibes- hope it gets better for you soon.

tina_a
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:26 PM
This

Quoting CStarz:

Honey- you need to leave this situation;  I know you are venting but it sounds like you are in an emotionally abusive situation and you need to think of yourself and that baby right now and neither of you need the stress and bs. Sending good vibes- hope it gets better for you soon.

CharlotteRose
by Charlotte on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Why did your SO/DH agree to have other people move in when space was already tight? Im sorry you are going through this....

SilverSally
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:08 PM
You need to walk away from this guy. Do it now.

And yes, I would. These are not empty words. It isn't going to get better when the baby is born. It sounds like he is very immature and has made you the bad guy in his mind (from the behaviour you've mentioned). Get out before something happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Leave. At this point leaving will do you so much more good than staying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Why would you fornicate with a man-boy?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)