Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a morning rant...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:24 AM
  • 1 Replies

(This is not directed to anyone on this site... Just to the people who seem to think that they know better than I do as to what is best for my baby - it can be irritating)  

Why do people seem to think that just because you raise one child a certain way, that's the way you have to raise ALL your children?!

Yes, I breastfeed my son... it's going well... so well in fact that I'll stop when he decides to stop! I've not had to buy a single can of formula since his birth!

If I hear one more comment on how I'm doing things with MY son who is healthy, HAPPY, and thriving then I swear I'm going to hit the roof.

No I don't feed him too much, I feed him when he wants to be fed. If he wants to snuggle and use me as a comfort tool to nap with... that's fine too! I know my child, I know what makes him happy.

He's 3 months old now and...

No I will not let him "cry it out"

No I will not pump a bottle to take with me to make the general public more comfortable. - If you don't like it, then don't look!

No I will not hide to feed my son.

Yes, I co-sleep and Yes, I'll breastfeed until he's ready to wean! Ugh... Okay rant over!!

How is everyone else today?

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hibh89
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 8:16 AM
Good luck and more power to you. I'm currently being undermined by son's paternal grandparents so I sort of understand
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)