• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never be the first to fall asleep!!! Pic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

I go to my room watch a movie fall asleep DHS turn to take the kids to school so I got to sleep in this is what I awake too.
1- kill them all
2- wait till they get home and clean it
3- clean it myself with a smile
Granted it didn't look look like this last night.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TheRingmaster
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:00 PM
That's horrible. Honestly my six kids would never leave a mess like that. I would clean it then punish.
SamanthaSage
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:03 PM

That would only take about 10 minutes to clean. Not really as bad as my 2 year old making a mess, lol. I would just clean it, then give them a firm talking to when they got home. 

happinessforyou
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:18 PM

IDK... looks like they had a great time and you got some sleep.... I'd just have them help clean it when they got home :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:22 PM
Normally they don't. I think that's what put me in shock!!! I guess with school just starting back up their still the we can pick it up tomorrow.

Quoting TheRingmaster: That's horrible. Honestly my six kids would never leave a mess like that. I would clean it then punish.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure they had a blast haha. I think it was the shock was waking to it sent me on edge. They no better. They've only had two days of school I guess they thought we'll do it tomorrow. I'm going to clean it up and throw all their crap in their floor for them 😜

Quoting happinessforyou:

IDK... looks like they had a great time and you got some sleep.... I'd just have them help clean it when they got home :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)