Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear 5th grade teacher f*** off!!!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
My DD just came home from school, and told me her teacher is upset with her for telling me this girl at school keeps kicking her and threatening her.
This isn't the first time this damn kid has done something to my DD. Back in Oct. She grabbed my DD face. I brought this to her attention when it happened, and she did nothing. This time i spoke to the principal, and she tells my kid she's upset with her for telling me!
WTF is wrong with her?!?!
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KeepOnTryin
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I feel like you're probably not getting the whole story.
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I would try to set up a meeting with teacher, principal, face grabber, and face grabbers parents, and your kid. 

ZamilyMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:02 PM

To make sure you do have the whole story, set up conference with you, DD, teacher and principal.  It would be much more difficult to lie about the situation with everyone there.

Quoting KeepOnTryin: I feel like you're probably not getting the whole story.

mamatiff5
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:31 PM
I am sure my DD left something out, at least with her interaction with the teacher. What I am pissed about is Facegrabber has been caught putting her hands and feet on other kids, she has been in trouble this year for kicking random kids in the hall when classes are switching.
The teacher is great, but she has a tendency to very picky about what happens in her class and at school. I get it, you have to be the authority figure in a class of 26 tweens. We have had a meeting with the first incident and teacher told DD that she should have let her handle it at school.

Quoting ZamilyMom:

To make sure you do have the whole story, set up conference with you, DD, teacher and principal.  It would be much more difficult to lie about the situation with everyone there.

Dardenella
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 5:58 PM

I would also report those comments to the principal.

ZamilyMom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:25 PM

So the teacher wanted to keep the incident hidden from the parents?  Unacceptable!

Quoting mamatiff5: I am sure my DD left something out, at least with her interaction with the teacher. What I am pissed about is Facegrabber has been caught putting her hands and feet on other kids, she has been in trouble this year for kicking random kids in the hall when classes are switching. The teacher is great, but she has a tendency to very picky about what happens in her class and at school. I get it, you have to be the authority figure in a class of 26 tweens. We have had a meeting with the first incident and teacher told DD that she should have let her handle it at school.
Quoting ZamilyMom:

mamatiff5
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:32 PM
Thay is why I went to the principal this time, this isn't some stupid 10 yr old girls being catty. This girl is being physical, I should know about things like this; DH and I did talk with her about telling us when things like this happen, no matter what the teacher tells her.

Quoting ZamilyMom:

So the teacher wanted to keep the incident hidden from the parents?  Unacceptable!

Quoting mamatiff5: I am sure my DD left something out, at least with her interaction with the teacher. What I am pissed about is Facegrabber has been caught putting her hands and feet on other kids, she has been in trouble this year for kicking random kids in the hall when classes are switching.
The teacher is great, but she has a tendency to very picky about what happens in her class and at school. I get it, you have to be the authority figure in a class of 26 tweens. We have had a meeting with the first incident and teacher told DD that she should have let her handle it at school.

Quoting ZamilyMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)