Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi everyone its been a while since i have been on cafemom. My name is jennifer I'm 34 and i have a 4 yr old. I just have to vent to someone. Yesterday my mirena iud had to be removed because it moved down low almost out of my cervix. Today i went over to my moms house to tell her about what happened and the first thing she tells me is i should not think about having another baby because i can't afford it. (Which i can). Then i spoke with my aunt who proceeded to tell me that i should leave the baby having to my younger cousins and nieces who are all 21-24 and one child is enough. I'm kinda bummed because before the whole iud drama my hubby and i were kinda thinking of having another baby and i thought my family would be excited to.
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angl_gurl1
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:50 PM

hi welcome back. if u can afford another baby and if u and ur hubby are thinking about having one then that choice is urs and ur hubbys. u 2 are adults and no one can tell u whether or not u should have one.

jfrancis91680
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:54 PM
@ angl_gurl1 thanks your right but it would be awesome for family to be excited for you.
TheRingmaster
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow. That's a rude family you have there. I bet our seven kids would have the heads spinning like the exorcist.
If you can afford another. Have another if you want.
jfrancis91680
by New Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:17 AM
@ TheRingmaster I know but whats funny is my mom had 4 of us and my aunt had 2.
TheRingmaster
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:20 AM
Lol. Aren't they hypocrites. Hey, hit the quote button so I know you're talking to me. Or I won't get a notification.

Quoting jfrancis91680: @ TheRingmaster I know but whats funny is my mom had 4 of us and my aunt had 2.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)