Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some women on here....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Well some of you are just such sweet hearts πŸ˜‚ i didn't come on here for people to call me stupid or make me feel bad. I feel that cafe mom should be a support system for us mommy's not somewhere where we come to get bitched at or made to feel bad. But thank you to those who were nice about it. I just needed someone's kind advice. I can't tell you how many post ive read that women on here have posted and people have just been rude or mean to them. This is a support system website. What makes any of you women better than anyone else?? Do us all a favor and get over yourself.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:27 PM
This isn't a support site if you're looking for support you're in the wrong spot and some groups don't have drama you're just in a drama group.
mommybear91
by Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:28 PM
This site you need to have thick skin.
quickbooksworm
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:29 PM
If you need support, check some of the smaller groups, preferably without the anonymous feature. The larger groups are drama groups and for entertainment rather than support.
TheRingmaster
by Member on Jan. 7, 2015 at 6:50 AM
This is NOT a support site. It's a chat site for opinions and entertainment. You don't even want me to get into why I know that some of us are better than others.
You want full equality but that's not how life is.
If someone posts asking a question and has clearly made poor life choices, I'll say it.. .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)