Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband kissed my sister...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
About 7 months ago, I found phone records of my husband texting my sister...a lot! So I confronted him about it and he told me that it was nothing just casual talk. I dig deeper and found MONTHS of phone records of texts between the two of them. Even during the middle of the night. I confronted my sister. She claimed that my husband was flirting with her and that all of her responses were to try and get him to stop. After that she then claimed that my husband was groping her on a regular basis and she still stuck the the story that she was the innocent one and told him to stop. Then even more came out that they kissed. The story I got was that my husband advanced on her and kissed her and my sister pushed him off. I was also told it was just a "peck" kiss. Nothing more. My husband took all the blame, said my sister was innocent, said she never flirted, said she always told him to stop...covered for her. The story never sat right with me. I never felt like that was the truth. Honestly I hated my husband for that. I felt like he cheated on me with my sister. So I just went with it all. Last night the subject came up again and he finally admitted the truth to me. He told me that she WAS inappropriate with him. Text nasty things to him and that SHE was the one who pulled HIM in for that "kiss" BTW...it wasn't just a kiss, it was a full make out session. I am so sick about this. I am so mad at both of them all over again. Do I bring it back up? Do I just forget it? My sister is now pregnant and is high risk so in a way I don't want to bring it back up for fear of stressing her out and the baby. She had a horrible pregnancy the first time, my nephew was 3 months premature, she has high blood pressure and high heart rate so I would hate to put this on her. Advice please?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:00 AM
5 moms liked this
I bet the kid is your husbands! What a fucking whore. As for him, pack your shit and gtfo. Take everything.
ejkdmom
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Kick him out.

cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Stop dealing with both of them.thats crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:12 AM
This

Quoting Anonymous 2: I bet the kid is your husbands! What a fucking whore. As for him, pack your shit and gtfo. Take everything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Did I mention that my sister is married as well...
Hopeless769
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd sit both of them down with her husband and get to the bottom of it and tell them I wanted a DNA test due to their lies
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:25 PM
OMG 😧😟😶
I have no words...
LawNOrderMommy
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:25 PM
2 moms liked this

This. It all needs to be out in the open. No more secrets. 

Quoting Hopeless769: I'd sit both of them down with her husband and get to the bottom of it and tell them I wanted a DNA test due to their lies

mrslmac
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
As soon as the baby is born I'd would be like white on rice. Your BIL needs to know what's going on and I would want a dna test. You can't make her but if BIL knows he'll most likely do it. Best of luck and so sorry this is happening.
Twinklesthecat
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 11:03 PM
If you have proof I would tell your sisters husband he deserves to know
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)