Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very Long Vent

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

So, I have been with my husband since 1995, we have been married since 1997. I came into this marriage with 2 kids  & he had a daughter. We all done very well together.

Around 1997 I met a lady that soon became one of my very best friends. We done everything together. My husband & I paid for almost everything we all did together, which was fine because they live on SSI. We camped together, fished together, everything.
My husbands mom died 8 years ago & since then his dad & I was very tight. Well that was up until August 14th of 2014.
My so called best friend went & told my father n law that I stole $10,000.00 off of him & that I was plotting to have him & my husband murdered. She told that I used the money because my daughter had an abortion & I needed it to pay for it or I gave it to my parents. She wasn't sure which was the case. I have never felt so betrayed & hurt in all my days. The worst part, he took her word over mine. Because back when I was 17 yrs old I got in trouble, with the law, but I have been on the straight & narrow since 1993. I have worked hard to come to the place that I am.
My father n law no longer wants me near his home or his place of business *where my husband works also*. She ruined my family.
Now I am having a hard time trusting my husband. This is his father & although I have told him that I would give him a divorce if he wanted it, he says no. But you know how they say "Go with your gut instinct" well my gut has been telling me something is wrong since the 14th of August. He tries, I guess to make me feel comfortable, but then there are times that he makes me think diffrently. I swear I feel like I am losing my mind. I sit in the dark a lot. I go no where unless I am with him. I cry a lot. I have no one left that wants to hear this stuff. My kids are angry so I say nothing to them because my son has already said he would hurt someone if his dad & I split. My parents have their health to deal with, my siblings are tired of hearing it. I have no other friends because when she & I became best friends I got rid of everyone else because she hated me having other friends, which is my fault. I was an idiot.
I contimplate suicide all the time.  I literally feel void from the world. I get angry at my husband & then when he askes me what is wrong, I make up an excuse instead of just telling him.
What is wrong with me? Anyways, I thought I would try here. Maybe someone can shed some light on all this BS. Maybe I do need to check myself in at an Insane Asylum. I dunno.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Nicole_2007
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Can't your FIL TELL if he had that much money missing. I am sorry but if someone stole that much from me I would know it. I would definitely stay away from that woman and never talk to her again. Also you need to talk to your husband about how you feel. It's not good to keep it all bottled up. If he loved you he should believe you. Also maybe talk to a therapist about everything
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2015 at 1:51 AM

My FL doesn't trust banks so he has a lot of his cash in a safe in his home & office. He says he knows he has some missing, but is unsure of an exact amount. She came up with the $10,000.00. My life just really feels so drained right now. I love my husband, truly I do, but I am afraid that if this continues I am just not going to be able to grasp it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)