Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alimony

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
I have deleted the alimony post. As I said, I was only asking for some feedback from others that have been in the same situation. That is all.

I want to thank those of you that took the time to reply to what I had posted.... I'm referring to those of you that had been in a similar position and took a moment to let me know what your outcome was.

The rest of you.... you need to grow up and get over yourselves. You hurled accusations, insults and judgements at me when you have extremely limited information about me, my ex, the marriage, etc. You know a mere fraction of the story.

I purposely gave very little information because I wasn't asking your opinion or for your judgement. That would have been a very different post.

So... If anyone wants to... go ahead and start a discussion on the subject of alimony... that is your right and they'll be plenty of thoughts to share on both sides of the topic.

And thank you to those ladies that took a moment to try and explain to the snotty little girls that there is quite possibly a lot more to this issue than their immature and narrow minds might be able to comprehend at this point in their lives.

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:58 PM
Ok your point?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)