Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need someone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
my heart is shattered in 5 million pieces. My boyfriend n I just broke up. he's the father of my child. I can't think. I'm hurting so bad
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
AngelLovingLife
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:03 AM
I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:26 AM
I feel so alone... it's so late no one is up to talk to. We just moved into a bigger house.. Idk what I'm going to do

Quoting AngelLovingLife: I'm so sorry
BonnieRay
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:30 AM
What caused the break up?
AngelLovingLife
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:30 AM
Get your life in order. Figure out how to provide for your children, how to afford your lifestyle. Ask for help if you need it. Hugs and good luck!

Quoting Anonymous 1: I feel so alone... it's so late no one is up to talk to. We just moved into a bigger house.. Idk what I'm going to do

Quoting AngelLovingLife: I'm so sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:40 AM
He's not happy with me. I'm a failure

Quoting BonnieRay: What caused the break up?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:42 AM
You have to think for your child and focus on your child then.
Don't think about him. Put pictures away and when he creeps into your mind think about how much you love your child. Think about things that make you happy, think about things that you like to do for yourself, listen to music.. Distract your mind until you find yourself not even needing to BC you just no longer think about him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:48 AM
I just recently started working (as a server) after being a SAHM for a year. We moved into a bigger more expensive place. I just bought a washer and dryer on a credit card. He pays the rent. I've been suffering from ppd since I had my son. I can't even look at my son right now. We're now a broken family. Idk what, how to do it. On my own. I'm lost

Quoting Anonymous 2: You have to think for your child and focus on your child then.
Don't think about him. Put pictures away and when he creeps into your mind think about how much you love your child. Think about things that make you happy, think about things that you like to do for yourself, listen to music.. Distract your mind until you find yourself not even needing to BC you just no longer think about him.
Frances0923
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:40 AM

You'll get over it. Just wallow away and join us at the Single Mom's group. We have amazing mommies that will talk to you

Frances0923
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:41 AM

What an ass. You are not a failure. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: He's not happy with me. I'm a failure
Quoting BonnieRay: What caused the break up?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)