Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe mother

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
It such a frustrating day I just need to vent. My mother will not stop this whole thing of trying to get me to go visit my bio father, who I've heard is sick. She says now than ever I should ask and give forgiveness to this man. First of all plain and simple he was never a real father in my life, my step dad was my father. My mother never stop him from being in our life he choose not to be a father. So to me he is just another stranger in the street. I feel nothing for him no love nor hate. He doesn't know but I have forgiven him in my own way a long time a go, I've done this for me, so that I will no longer have this emptiness, lost, hate inside. Also she said i need to go look for my mother in law and ask for and give her forgiveness. as will I haven given her forgiveness too, but don't want her in our life,my husband agrees. with all the shit she put us though. for my mother to say or wish upon me that my daughter will grow to hate me, some day leave me and never speak to me or karma will come into play later in life to hurt me some how through my daugther is bullshit. It's totally different my bio dad was never in my life by his choice, my mother in law did drugs and drink around my daugther and put her life in danger and told her son its either her his mother or his daugther& wife but as long as he is with me she wanted nothing to do with me or my daugther. I love my daughter, I don't smoke not even cigarette or drink nor any kind of drugs, moved from the hood because we don't want our daughter going through the shit we've been through, but for your own mother to say mean shit like that. Am at the point I've kick people out my life that are just negative don't need that shit am about peace, love, and harmony. I won't think twice about kick her out my life again this time for good even if she's sick. Parents are supposed to help guide use into a good life not judge us on our mistakes or choices. Just had to vent man
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Asriel82
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 4:42 PM

you donot need that negativiy, and trust me from my pwn personal experience with my bio mom, it noly gets worse if you let then negativity keep on in your life.

DensHag
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:15 PM
I would ask my Mom if he was such a great guy why didn't she stay with him? As an adult I wouldn't let anyone try and force me into a relationship.

"Sorry Mom, I'd just rather not invite chaos into my life, can I get you a cup of tea?" And then change the subject.
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 5:28 PM
Idky people think just because because we are biological family that you owe them a space in your life. NO , anyone who doesn't mean you well who causes you more pain then needed drop them family or not. I don't deal with any of my family because my mom has abused me as a child I was in foster care she talked so bad about me to my family to cover the true reason why I was in foster care so none of my family tried to know me just judge me as a child ,as I got older I felt no connection with them so just didnt feel the need to have a relationship with them,my mom still tries to manipulate and sabotage me so I just cut her off. I'm so glad I did I'm a much happier person.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)