Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope that baby isn't ugly.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

WHY the hell would anyone say that to someone who is adopting a newborn?

Some a**hole on FB just PM'd that to me. (We're adopting a baby boy who is due next month).    

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cheetah90210
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Wow that's so rude. And don't they get that's still your kid no different then if you carried him and they said that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:31 AM
Smh i swear ppl are dumb. I would cut that person off. I dont have time for childish adults.
Ryansmommy713
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 12:41 PM

I hope they never have children. 

coala
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:30 PM

He will be beautiful in your eyes no matter what he looks like.

BTW I have seen some ugly babies.....I've never said a word to their parents.  When they ask if the baby is cute...I repsond with every baby is a blessing that should be cherished.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:43 PM

Yes he will be.     But by all accounts his birth parents aren't 'ugly'.   They're both reasonably, normally attractive people.   We've had our 4-d sonogram, we've seen him as clearly as we can at this point.  We did not post the pictures on FB -  if I had and THEN this FB friend said that I might drive to his house and throat punch him. 

LoL   I have seen ugly babies myself. And you're right, we don't say mean things to parents. It's just tacky and shows a lack of integrity, character or any kind of emotion that resembles human empathy. 

BTW the insult came from a 40 yr old guy who still lives with his parents and wears kilts because he thinks they're cool. (So source considered, it doesn't upset me as much as it just floors me that ANYbody would say that to an expectant mother. Birth mom or not).

Quoting coala:

BTW I have seen some ugly babies.....I've never said a word to their parents.  When they ask if the baby is cute...I repsond with every baby is a blessing that should be cherished.

coala
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 1:48 PM

He's just awful!!  I hope that man never has kids!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yes he will be.     But by all accounts his birth parents aren't 'ugly'.   They're both reasonably, normally attractive people.   We've had our 4-d sonogram, we've seen him as clearly as we can at this point.  We did not post the pictures on FB -  if I had and THEN this FB friend said that I might drive to his house and throat punch him. 

LoL   I have seen ugly babies myself. And you're right, we don't say mean things to parents. It's just tacky and shows a lack of integrity, character or any kind of emotion that resembles human empathy. 

BTW the insult came from a 40 yr old guy who still lives with his parents and wears kilts because he thinks they're cool. (So source considered, it doesn't upset me as much as it just floors me that ANYbody would say that to an expectant mother. Birth mom or not).

Quoting coala:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)