Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lost soul

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Everything seems so broken. I can't keep up with life and anything that could possibly go wrong does. I'm really struggling with my s/o, with having children, school, work...I am bi-polar and sometimes wonder if I should even have kids. I'm always too depressed or manic I never feel sane. Nightmares and flashbacks of my past haunt me. I want to run away from here and never come back. I hate this house this town this life. I love my children but I don't deserve them. I can't hold relationships with ppl I have no friends because Im such a mess. You know those ppl who are crazy but don't realize it? Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy but don't know...and everyone is just trying to be nice to me...ugh.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tuesdayM
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:34 PM
I'm not bi polar. But I feel this way too. I'm just trying to ride it out and hope I feel better on the other side of time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:41 AM
You are worthy of your kids…please continue to focus and love on them! When I feel similar to you, I try and think of the children's book about a little train engine who always said, I think I can, I think I can… And then at the end said I thought I could I knew I could…or something like that. I think the name of the book was the little engine that could.I believe you can do everything you need to do. So keep on doing what you are doing well… I know you can, I know you can, I knew you could! Stay strong!
mona165
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Same here...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:49 AM
I'm bipolar, to. I promise, this will get better. Are you seeing a counselor? A Pdoc? Do you have meds? If so, are you taking them?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:19 AM

How many children do you have? I promise, if you keep doing the right thing, things will get better. This too shall pass.....

PogoPalOj
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:43 AM

hugsI am so sorry you are having such a hard time.  Are you taking your meds?  I know they can drag you down and make you feel tired and foggy all the time, but it is best to stay on them.  For online support and to talk with other bi-polar patients please go to http://www.dailystrength.org/.  I hope it helps.   

angl_gurl1
by on Mar. 6, 2015 at 5:14 PM

u need to be around for ur kids. try therapy or some counceling

DisabledVet
by on Mar. 6, 2015 at 5:21 PM

Are you on medication? Are you seeing a therapist. Your disease can be managed. I've seen it done. My ex was bi-polar. Seek help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)