Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just a vent.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So its been a horrible year so far..... Like bad.... My husband lost his mother(which was also like my mother and my best friend....) on 1/27/15 just 9 days after her birthday from liver failure...on 2/17 we had to put down our cat who was 20 years old... Such an amazing old man.. He was love!! Acted like a kitten sometimes.... But he got so bad.. He lost alot of weight was starting to lose his hair and strength.. So we had to end his suffering.... And suddenly on 2/27 his dog all of a sudden started to act funny.. She started to fall over her eyes were shaky so we took her to be seen and the vet said it was a tumer in her brain... And there was no hope.... So he had to put his best friend down.... His 7 year old boxer american bull dog mix... He got her ashes..... But then to add on to everything his father (whom we lived with cause we were renting the apartment basement) started to be rude and take his sadness and turn it to anger at us.... So we had no choice but to move out since he was holding it above our heads that he can make us leave whenever he wants for what ever reason......so with what little money we had we had to move... My husband me and the baby in a small one bedroom apartment..... And we cant afford it.... I was supposed to be a stay at home mom..... But now i have to find a job asap.... And now we have only had our new place for only a freaking week and all we have been able to do is fight..... I havnt gotten one fucking thank you since i was the one who packed up everything all on my own and un packed everything on my own... He finds something to pick at... Oh you forgot this oh you didnt do this..... Why cant i just get a fucking thank you.... Im so down anymore... I have nothing left.... I feel empty and gone.... Iv been puahing myself to be what he wants and he hasnt even said thank you for trying... I have no one to talk to and im starting to think about things i wish i could make go away.... Ughh why does everything have to be so hard.... And its bot that i dont trust him but everytime he looks at his phone i get an ache feeling.... My feelings get hurt when something( some one) can make him smile through a phone but all i grt is how unhappy he is and how much he wishes sometimes that we never had a baby and he cpykd have saved so much money and time if we didnt have her and he did t have me.... Ughh im just so broken....
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HaroldsMom
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:09 AM

hugs

HaroldsMom
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:19 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)