Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cough that wont go away

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Hi Ladies,

So I have a bad cough that sounds like a barking noise that has been going on for a couple of days now. Last Sunday it started out with just a heavy sensation in my chest. I didn't think anything of it. I was concerned but I didn't have any other symptoms so I just let it go. Also, last sunday my fiance and I had to take our 3 year old DS into the Urgent Care clinic to see a Dr because the little guy had a cough that wasn't going away and come to find out he had a case of Walking Pneumonia. We got him on a antibiotic immediately.

Fast forward. Two days ago I had a fever at night. Last night I did not but this Barking cough is still lingering. I literally have to wear one of my sons diapers because everytime I cough I end up gussing a lot of urine. Should I wait till Monday to get it checked out or do you think it would be warranted to go to Urgent Care at this moment????? I haven't gotten any sleep so far tonight because of this. Tomorrow I'm supposed to start a training course but If I'm continuing to cough I don't see how that is going to work. :(

Is there anything I can do to stop this Urine Leakage when I cough?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:27 AM

BUMP!

Nicole_2007
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I would go to urgent care. You could have walking pneumonia or could have bronchitis.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Get Allegra 24 hour Allergy pills at the store, take two at a time, this gets rid of coughs. also get some cough drops for the meeting .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Thank you Ladies for the advice I appreciate that. My cough seems to of let up a bit but it's still there. I'm prob going to go to Urgent Care :(

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:38 PM

I agree, go to urgent care.

Quoting Nicole_2007: I would go to urgent care. You could have walking pneumonia or could have bronchitis.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)