Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SIL is a C you next Tuesday

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My brother is a great guy but ever since he married his bitch of a wife it's painful to be around him. She is a compulsive liar and tried to make herself look perfect around my mom. My brother and mom are blinded while my other brother, SIL, my SO and father see right through her. We were all supposed to go on a family vacation this year and it turned into my brother and SIL inviting my mom to go on vaca with them and not telling the rest of us. I find it super shitty. We all went to dinner for my moms birthday and of course SIL had to say "The vacation is booked I'm so excited!" 😒 SO and I didn't talk the whole time mainly because our LO was crying a lot of time so we were taking turns walking away for the table to calm her. It was painfully awkward especially because my brother and SIL didn't really acknowledge our presence. I feel like they act like they are above us. My brother was a way better person before meeting this bitch and it's painful to watch.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Plus-size-mommy
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:27 AM

She's a sunt? Idk what that is. LOL, I get your point, it's just funny that you used the word, see.

lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:27 AM

Well actually he just acted like he was. No one should let anyone change them that much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:32 AM
woops I think I was just caught up in how annoyed I am haha

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

She's a sunt? Idk what that is. LOL, I get your point, it's just funny that you used the word, see.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:34 AM
It's sad really. She is a huge bitch and he just sits there and let's it happen.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Well actually he just acted like he was. No one should let anyone change them that much.

lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:58 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's sad really. She is a huge bitch and he just sits there and let's it happen.
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

He choose her now he has to back her.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

angl_gurl1
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

maybe hes afraid to stand up to the bitch. someone needs to put her in her place

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:38 PM
oh and today she got offended by a study I posted on Facebook and took it as a personal attack. It was saying how supposedly homeopathic methods are proven not to work and I thought it was interesting. ( I post a lot of links to look at later). Well she unfriended me then said I was passive aggressively attacking her since she uses those methods, like cmon! I guess if the shoe fits she can lace that bitch and wear it. She said that she wants nothing to do with me because I'm toxic. And I even tried apologizing even though she doesn't deserve one since it wasn't a personal attack just because she happens to believe in homeopathy. It's completely ridiculous! Now I'm afraid that I'm going to lose my brother because of her. I'm beyond annoyed and I don't want her in my life but it's shitty I lose my brother because of her being super dramatic. Oh and did I mention that when my ex and I broke up a couple years back she went behind my back after saying all these nice things to help move on and messages my ex and said that he deserves better than me, like wtf?! and she has her panties in a bunch over a link on Facebook 😒

Quoting angl_gurl1:

maybe hes afraid to stand up to the bitch. someone needs to put her in her place

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)