Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did not have the balls to say!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

This guy i was with changes his number and have not hear from him  I have been with him through it all. Friends for years but have been dating for a few months. He told me that he love me and wants to marry me. I never did anything wrong to him always been there for him even when he was in jail for  30 days. He told me a day prior to him changing his number that he was watching his son at his BM house becaue the son was absent from school beacuse of his shots that were not up to date. I am guessing those two got back togther she told him to change his number to stop contact with me. He didnt have the balls to say that I was too good for him and he wanted to be back with his ex that put him through hell and back!!!! I just cant shake this why would he just play me like this????

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:14 AM
Maybe she is better in bed.
2callmemom09
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:16 AM
Meh, I would t worry about it, and def don't waste anymore time on the jackass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:26 AM

Quoting Anonymous: Maybe she is better in bed
I dont think so! I just think he is a dam fool! hope she gives him just what he been missing an "ASS BEATING" HE WOULD REALIZE HIS STUPID MISTAKE!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't want to date him for nothing in this world. He was in jail for 30 days and kid wasn't up to date with his shots. He sounds like a loser
EmilyH87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:36 AM

Because he's an asshole, which means you're better off.

DarksMama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:06 PM

He was looking to get his dick wet. Now he's got that, he's off in someone else's pool. Cut your losses.

angl_gurl1
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 9:58 AM

because hes an ass and doesnt realize when he had something good. i have been down that road, so i know what u are going thru. just move on and find someone better and when he comes crawling back to u for another chance, just clam the door in his face and say nope u blew it

leendersc2013
by Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Sorry had to laugh at the "clam the door in his face"!!!

Quoting angl_gurl1:

because hes an ass and doesnt realize when he had something good. i have been down that road, so i know what u are going thru. just move on and find someone better and when he comes crawling back to u for another chance, just clam the door in his face and say nope u blew it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)