Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the new puppy

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
i know dogs can feel our emotions, but something been bothering me too. it was about 3 weeks ago when they got daisy and i know shes my sister in law's dog but daisy has grown a bond with me over her own owner. i mean daisy sit by me and lays with me during the day and listen to me. i play with her, i feed her and give her water and take her outside, but now i feel like Tia is mad at me because daisy isn't listen to her as much.
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2015 at 3:11 PM

Well, sure, you're the one caring for her and playing with her.  She's associating you with the pack leader.

Tinse
by Member on Apr. 12, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Animals, like children, know who really love them.  Daisy senses this.

redmama93
by Member on Apr. 16, 2015 at 4:01 PM

Quoting Tinse:

Animals, like children, know who really love them.  Daisy senses this.

i know she does. i mean she cowards towards my brother in law and my sister in law alot. my sister in law has depression and anxiety. im wondering if she senses that 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Why do you treat the dog like its yours?  Do you live with them and thats why the dog is always with you?  Even so, if you back off and make the dog back off it will be more free to bond with the owners.  youve taken over their dog.

happyolechimp
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2015 at 8:47 PM
you're taking care & loving her...naturally...they haven't any biz feeling.."left out".they should be doing the care...
Or...maybe they're not good to her or scold her...dogs like...kindness
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)