Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I haven't been up to much...

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 5:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

I do not have anything to vent about. I have been sudying for my final exams which I took one exam last week and the last one is this week. I pulled an all nighter last week to finish assignments and walked it all into the school.

After this last final exam my program is complete. Yup, I get to start looking for a job this June. Why June? Well this month we're moving. Our home sold. We're happy with the deal these people offered.

I also get to go shopping for work clothes which I haven't done in a while. So that's exciting! I will also have a large variety of stores to shop in. Then I get to have my hair styled.

My husband injured his back. I told him we need Ibuprofen and heat pads. So I went to the store to pick up these things. He finally went to the doctor yesterday who told him to do exactly what I was doing and added muscle relaxers. THe only difference was to increase the Ibuprofen from three pills to four. The doctor was so nice about me finishing my program and even told me congratulations. She asked what i was taking and even talked to me about the medical office. So nice.

by on May. 5, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jmlmomma
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:15 PM

congrats on your schooling and hope your husband feels better soon...

idella77
by on May. 8, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Thanks. I am so happy because I finished my last course tonight. I have a B in the course and an A in the other course. I am now a college graduate. My husband wants to frame my first pay stub after I find a job.

His back is better some what. He still cannot lift heavy things. He is up and walking round playing supervisor becuase he cannot lift. So funny. I am just happy he is not hurting as much.

Quoting jmlmomma:

congrats on your schooling and hope your husband feels better soon...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 9, 2015 at 4:34 PM

I'm glad things are looking up for you.  =)

B.U.M.P.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)