Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Dissolution Of Our Personal Moral Rights Is Pissing Me OFF!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

DISCLAIMER:  THIS IS A VENT!  I am merely a mother who wants to protect her small child.  I don't care who you want to have sex with:  men, women, sheep, dogs, yourself...I really don't care. 

Take this scenerio... I own a library. The government just passed a law that public nudity is ok and acceptable everywhere. Not only that, but public fornication is permitted and acceptable. There are children at the library, including my own. A nude man and woman walk into the library, jump onto a table in the children's section, and start having sexual intercourse. I kick them out of my library. I am deemed a prejudice extremist and I am hit with large fines which I cannot pay and so my library is shut down.  This is not a religious issue...it is a human issue.  Don't we all want to live in this country because we have personal freedoms?  Don't we want the best for our children?  So WHY is it wrong for us to have our own individual moral codes now?  Why can't we turn on the tv or radio without having sexuality blasted into our faces at least 100x?  I really don't want to discuss anything about "sex" with my 5-year-old...homo, hetero, trans, etc.  So where can we breathe without constant worry of protecting our children from gov't sponsored media smut?  What the hell has happened to this country?  Yes this is a vent.  No this isn't an attack on anyone with both genitals or a multisexual person or anyone who likes to get it on with animals.  Quite frankly, I don't give a shit.  I'm just tired of having to try and put my child in a bubble 24/7 because the rest of the world seems to give a shit about what goes in what hole and who puts it there.  Who the HELL cares?  I don't want to have a Kindergarten sex talk, thank you very much!  So screw you society for your pathetic disgusting bullshit!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 7, 2015 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 7, 2015 at 8:15 AM

I feel that the government is going over board trying to protect people from discrimination. What they are failing to see is that you can't have it all... Someone is going to be discriminated against no matter what "rights" you give the rest... I am a small business owner and I feel I have a right to decide who I hire, fire, what behaviours I allow in my business...(smoking) ... as for personal rights, I do not believe I should be able to turn someone away because they are a different color, or have a different religion or sexual preference. That's none of my business... and has nothing to do with BUSINESS...

reading my answer I see even I straddle the line on "rights"  There's no true right or wrong answer... everything in moderation...ugh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 7, 2015 at 4:36 PM
That was an exceptionally extreme scenario....but the truth is, they're here, they're queer, and they don't give a flying fuck how you explain it to your kids. I don't blame them. Lesbian and gay parents have to explain it too, and they aren't complaining. Get over yourself. People are different, and learning how people live is how we grow up. It's called life, baby. Welcome to it.
EmilyMRogers
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Oh my goodness!! I had NO idea that had been passed! Am I the only one who sees what is happening here! The world as we know it is coming to an end! Everything that is happening in the news, its all in the revelation! All I gotta say is whether you believe or not, we need to be getting on our knees and praying!!

EmilyMRogers
by Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:45 PM

No that is not life and I will not let my children think that all of that is ok because it is not. That is the life the government is making all of us conform to things that are not right. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: That was an exceptionally extreme scenario....but the truth is, they're here, they're queer, and they don't give a flying fuck how you explain it to your kids. I don't blame them. Lesbian and gay parents have to explain it too, and they aren't complaining. Get over yourself. People are different, and learning how people live is how we grow up. It's called life, baby. Welcome to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2015 at 1:45 PM
You think the government is making people gay? Lol....your ignorance is astounding

Quoting EmilyMRogers:

No that is not life and I will not let my children think that all of that is ok because it is not. That is the life the government is making all of us conform to things that are not right. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: That was an exceptionally extreme scenario....but the truth is, they're here, they're queer, and they don't give a flying fuck how you explain it to your kids. I don't blame them. Lesbian and gay parents have to explain it too, and they aren't complaining. Get over yourself. People are different, and learning how people live is how we grow up. It's called life, baby. Welcome to it.

Soulprncs2
by New Member on May. 8, 2015 at 1:53 PM
Um, you wouldn't own a library. You lost me there.

Not sure what you are upset abt.

EmilyMRogers
by Member on May. 8, 2015 at 3:27 PM

I am far from ignorant, dont take what I said out of context and turn it around. I said the government is making people conform to things whether they believe it is right or part of their morals. In what part was that saying the government is making people gay? I would think not being able to read a simple sentence is ignorant. Now thank you and have a blessed day!

Quoting Anonymous 3: You think the government is making people gay? Lol....your ignorance is astounding
Quoting EmilyMRogers:

Sister_Someone
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2015 at 7:35 PM

The simple answer is that "personal moral rights" are not a thing. You do not have a right to demand that other people cater to your sensibilities. If you are offended by something, that is no one else's problem but your own.

In other words, if it bothers you to observe other people doing things they are legally allowed to do, well then you are free to remove yourself and your morals from that location. 

fairymom82
by Member on May. 11, 2015 at 4:56 AM
People had the same bitch during the civil rights movement. This is our generations movement and the bigots need to stfu. Nobody gay or straight is screwing in public ffs. The only thing you need teach children is everyone has equal rights NO MATTER WHAT. Quite simple and sex need not be a part of that conversation.
RocknRoll.Rose
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2015 at 5:11 AM
I seriously doubt if this is a real law and if you own the library you have a right to refuse service to anyone. If bakers can refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings than you can refuse to let naked people fuck in the children's section of your library. This post is a lame attempt at a troll and it is too early in the morning for this bullshit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)