Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have...

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 12:16 PM
  • 3 Replies
So much hate in my heart for my adopted mom. She is undiagnosed bipolar and probably has multiple personality disorder. I recently had a baby and had to move back home (im 20) and she makes my boyfriend and my life hell. One minute shes screaming and complaining about nothing, the next she's super sweet and supportive. We can't afford to go anywhere else and she's using that to threaten us. advice? im ready to quit.
by on May. 17, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
daissy224
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Does your boyfriend have family/friends you can live with. If you are low income have you applied to hud housing? It could take a while...but if you have friends, etc. to stay with you could stay there until hud goes through. Just a suggestion as you don't need negativity in your life.

cryssor
by New Member on May. 17, 2015 at 1:00 PM

It's alwasy tough to live with someone with mental health issues or disorders :( 
I hope you find yourself a better living arrangement soon and that you can salvage some sort of relationship when you get there.  

LoveMyRoan
by New Member on May. 18, 2015 at 4:03 PM
thank you.. no we dont have family or friends around here that can help. i also have a rescue pitbull that has issues and most housing here wont allow pits. if i surrender her shell be put to sleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)