Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

losing my mind!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Vent, Vent...its what i must do before i go insane! I love my husband but, its gets so hard, with his step son, the day before we have him( every other week) and ex crap.
Its not thats hes a bad kid, but im am older. My kids are grown. We own a big business with lots of stress and then not having my privacy or doing kids things on those weeks, gets emotionally harder as he gets older and I get older.

Most woman my age are empty nesters and can spent time with their husband....

I know, i was aware of this before We married but, on the same token, my dh knew I was older and that my kids were grown, and that it wouldn't be as if we were both in our twenties!

Finally, after raising mine to adults, i cant help but want "my time" now. I do not want to leave, but just wish I would at least get the support and understanding from my husband about our situation.

I guess i was green to how this 2nd marriage stuff would go! If men were more supportive to their second wives or new significant others, and knew what boundaries were between their ex and even children's boundaries ( disapline ) it would make their marriages awesome whether their were kids involved or not.

Im treading mondays, when we pick up. Mondays are our busiest day of the week, especially with huge clients coming in. Its not my step sons fault, just makes it an extra stressful week.

Finances is huge right now and adds even more stress. Sometimes its more than i can bare. I dont have family near by, so i feel very alone.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)