Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HHMMM

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:31 AM
  • 8 Replies

April 19th, I was at the car wash with my hubby. I was waiting on him to was the car so  i could help him dry the car. As i was walking toward him, i fell in a hole that was in the parking lot. you couldn't see the hole, looked even to me, when i fell....this man that was washing his truck......saw me fall and ran to hubby and told him. hubby threw down the hose and came running to me. he helped me up, got me to the car and sat down. i pulled off my shoe and my right foot started sweeling and turning all pretty shades of colors. i went to the er and discovered that my foot was broken in 2 places. i do believe that my back in the right side was hurt in the fall. i have called lawyers and can't find no one to take my case. they wont tell me why they just say they can't take it. i don't know if i have a case or not but i did hurt myself because the owner did not fill in the holes in the parking lot. went back the other day and he filled up the hole that i fell in. i don't know what to do. do i keep looking for a lawyer? do i forget about it? do i take it to civil court? 

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
reynab27
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:48 AM
How many lawyers did you call
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:47 AM

How long has it been since the accident and now that pot hole has been filled?

debra-ruth
by Debra on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:21 PM

i have called at least 5 lawyers. this happened april 19 of this year. i have pictures before the hole was filled in and after the hole was filled in. pictures of the car wash and my foot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 3, 2015 at 10:06 AM
If you had a case, one of them would have jumped on it. Sorry not everything is worth going to court for. Hell my kid was hit by a car and seriously injured but suing is out of the question. Did you ask them why they wouldn't take the case?
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 11:17 AM

I'm sorry that happened to you. What excuses did the attorneys give you for not taking your case?

Greenbird15
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Weird. My gma fell on a sidewalk, a SIDEWALK, & sued the business by the public sidewalk. She won. She had a lawyer. She got her shoulder replaced.

bresmommy21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 3:22 PM

When I was road raged and ended up rear-ending the A** hole it took me a few lawyers to take my case on too. They are very picky about the cases they take on as a lot of people are sue happy now a days.

debra-ruth
by Debra on Jun. 3, 2015 at 3:36 PM

the lawyers didn't tell me why, i even asked and they wouldnt tell me. i never sued anyone and i am not sure what i am doing. i dont know ...maybe my case isnt worth anything and i might be taking up their time. just wait and see....maybe it aint worth sueing them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)