Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxiety, RLS and pain. Need to bi***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
It's one of those days. Anxiety is through the roof. Thought it was cause I had to go deal with the manager at the lumber store cause all the wood in my brand new deck is splitting. But that convo went really well. Still extremely anxious. Drugs not helping.

Trying to relax, but sitting still has triggered my RLS. Exacerbating my arthritis making it so uncomfortable. Waiting for additional meds to kick in.

And last...Between the fractured wrist and pulled muscle in shoulder i have that strange uncomfortable feeling between my neck and wrist.

I'm over it. Share your aches and pains so I don't feel alone. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
armywifey1983
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:19 PM

When I was walking outside with my dog the other evening, she saw a rabbit and decided to go after it. Out of reaction, I tightened my grip on her leash, and ended up with a sprained middle finger on my dominant hand. Now, my third and fourth fingers are taped together, my dog is afraid of me (she knows I hurt, but I am not mad at her), and washing dishes ruins the tape so I have to throw it away and put on more each time.

*PS I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:21 PM
Oh no! How horrible. Having to replace tape must be a pain!

Thank you!

Quoting armywifey1983:

When I was walking outside with my dog the other evening, she saw a rabbit and decided to go after it. Out of reaction, I tightened my grip on her leash, and ended up with a sprained middle finger on my dominant hand. Now, my third and fourth fingers are taped together, my dog is afraid of me (she knows I hurt, but I am not mad at her), and washing dishes ruins the tape so I have to throw it away and put on more each time.

*PS I hope you feel better soon!

mischele
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:22 PM
I've had a migraine for 3 days
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:27 PM
That sucks! Hope you feel better soon. That is the one thing not hitting me today.

Quoting mischele: I've had a migraine for 3 days
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 12:50 PM

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Thanks. Today was much better. Even had energy to take the dogs for a walk and clean the kitchen.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.

MJ92490
by Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 11:51 PM

I'm Agoraphobic....so I know anxiety all to well. in my case it's crowds or so the dr said but if there is even 1 other person in the room i get nervous. That being said i'm probably more anthropophobic. Having to actually talk to/be around anyone (either in person or on the phone) is physically and emotionally exhausting to a level that only those with social anxieties would understand. 
What exactly is the name of your anxiety? or is it just general? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 10, 2015 at 1:50 AM
It's general. It's triggered anytime, usually in silly situations that in theory shouldn't cause anxiety.

It's always triggered going places. But once I'm there im okay.

Quoting MJ92490:

I'm Agoraphobic....so I know anxiety all to well. in my case it's crowds or so the dr said but if there is even 1 other person in the room i get nervous. That being said i'm probably more anthropophobic. Having to actually talk to/be around anyone (either in person or on the phone) is physically and emotionally exhausting to a level that only those with social anxieties would understand. What exactly is the name of your anxiety? or is it just general? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)