Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

stay at home mom ughh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies
1 mom liked this
not bashing anyone i actually applaud you ladies. i recently become a stay at home mom and i am dying. i get soo bored and frustrated. i am not used to doing nothing ( not saying you ladies dont). i clean, cook, do laundry, senf my kindergartner to school and by 9 am i am done. all i do is wait for hubby to come home for lunch. then around 4 pm daughter comes home she naps. baby naps during the day i start cooking at 530pm, hubby gets here at 630 we eat we talk at 8 its off to bed then it all starta again. i am so done with it i wish i was working again but babysitting ia a huge issue as we dont make enough to pay for one and if i started working daycare would take it all so no point. i really dont know how you ladies do it because i am losing it.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:35 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm sorry. Try to get out and do things. I have been a SAHM for 8 months now. I always tell my husband that I don't always like it, but I'm always grateful to have the opportunity to be here and focus on my kids 24/7. When I was working, even 1 kid getting sick could be a huge hassle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:40 AM
cant get out besides being in the yard we currently only have one vehicle. hubby has to take it. i love being at home when kids need me. ive never been a sahm ive always been working not depending on anyone let alone a man. i am glad he supports us n grateful but i am losing it lol

Quoting Gabeys_Mommy: I'm sorry. Try to get out and do things. I have been a SAHM for 8 months now. I always tell my husband that I don't always like it, but I'm always grateful to have the opportunity to be here and focus on my kids 24/7. When I was working, even 1 kid getting sick could be a huge hassle.
DawnPratt23
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:42 AM
Ive been home now for 12 years, but I have 4 kids, 3 still at home that are homeschoolers, pets, garden, and work from home. You need to find something to keep you busy, pinterest maybe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 1:46 AM
it dont intrest me i tried i also took up baking but baby came really needy and i gave up. how do you do it with out losing it. my respects to you.

Quoting DawnPratt23: Ive been home now for 12 years, but I have 4 kids, 3 still at home that are homeschoolers, pets, garden, and work from home. You need to find something to keep you busy, pinterest maybe?
Marie207
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 5:44 AM
1 mom liked this

When you are used to working full time, staying at hme is miserable.  I was out of work for four months last year and though I would hang myself.  Too much time on my hands was not good once I got everything I wanted to done.  lol  I remember just thinking "I need to get on somebody's payroll.  lol

DawnPratt23
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:20 AM
I was a working divorcd mom of one for years, and this has been busier than that was. I think it is because our younger kids are close in age,9,8, and 6. I also refuse for our home to be a one car home. The kids and I are always on the go. We have our garden, our 2 dogs, 2 cats, bunny, and fish. I work from home and homeschool. You'll have to find your thing that works for you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: it dont intrest me i tried i also took up baking but baby came really needy and i gave up. how do you do it with out losing it. my respects to you.

Quoting DawnPratt23: Ive been home now for 12 years, but I have 4 kids, 3 still at home that are homeschoolers, pets, garden, and work from home. You need to find something to keep you busy, pinterest maybe?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I used a large portion of my time working on my masters. I also like to write, garden, crochet and take naps lol.
I love to do morning errands, its my favorite part of the day to get out of the house and get stuff done. I also like going to lunch with friends or seeing my dad. I'm never bored, not even now that I'm done with school.
Missindy824
by Member on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:06 AM

Yeah I don't see how SAHM sdo it either. I would get cabin fever like crazy. My DS is 12 so at this point, it would be no use in me becoming a SAHM. He has pretty full schedule with Science Club and football and basketball. BUT if my future husband gives me the option, I may take it just so that I can start up my business. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:49 AM
with our current financial situation we cant afford another car that is why i had to become a sahm i have been working since i was 15 when i had my first child i was 21 but i onlyvlast one month out of work at that time my dad would baby sit then i got divorced and still worked to support my daughter n my father then last year i got married and got pregnant 5 months into it and when i had baby in april i had a babysitter so i went back 3weeka after i had him but then babysitter got sick and we couldnt afford daycare and so now am here bored out of my mind lol

Quoting DawnPratt23: I was a working divorcd mom of one for years, and this has been busier than that was. I think it is because our younger kids are close in age,9,8, and 6. I also refuse for our home to be a one car home. The kids and I are always on the go. We have our garden, our 2 dogs, 2 cats, bunny, and fish. I work from home and homeschool. You'll have to find your thing that works for you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: it dont intrest me i tried i also took up baking but baby came really needy and i gave up. how do you do it with out losing it. my respects to you.

DawnPratt23
by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 10:59 AM
You have access to the net so you can work from home. Where there is a will there is a way.

Quoting Anonymous 1: with our current financial situation we cant afford another car that is why i had to become a sahm i have been working since i was 15 when i had my first child i was 21 but i onlyvlast one month out of work at that time my dad would baby sit then i got divorced and still worked to support my daughter n my father then last year i got married and got pregnant 5 months into it and when i had baby in april i had a babysitter so i went back 3weeka after i had him but then babysitter got sick and we couldnt afford daycare and so now am here bored out of my mind lol

Quoting DawnPratt23: I was a working divorcd mom of one for years, and this has been busier than that was. I think it is because our younger kids are close in age,9,8, and 6. I also refuse for our home to be a one car home. The kids and I are always on the go. We have our garden, our 2 dogs, 2 cats, bunny, and fish. I work from home and homeschool. You'll have to find your thing that works for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)