Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Narcissist and the Gold Digger are

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:56 AM
  • 11 Replies
Destroying my oldest daughter. They want to teach her about child support and how it works. My ex told her that he would marry his girlfriend and take care of her daughter so I would get less money. Then he said she could adopt our children so I would get absolutely nothing. My daughter cannot understand that he can't do that so it's messing with her. Yup she's in counseling
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkButterfly66
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 9:04 AM

How old is your daughter?  

Nevada3016
by Member on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:36 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2016 at 2:39 PM
3 moms liked this

I'll state the obvious... They sound like a couple of asses.

1.  If your x marries his g/f, good for him.  But if you have a court order in place regarding child support of your child, he can not modify it or have it changed with out going back to court. AND the courts will take in to consideration that your daughter is HIS daughter who by law he has to support and his g/f's daughter (if I am reading this right) is not his (bio) daughter and therefore he has no legal obligation to support that child.  If he chooses to support that child, he can do it with what ever he has left over. (And you can relish the fact that the g/f is getting your sloppy seconds twice, both in the man and from his wallet)

2.  The g/f can not adopt your children as long as you are alive and you do not give up custody of them.

hotspice58
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

This.  Show her proof of him having to pay child support and how she can't adopt you.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'll state the obvious... They sound like a couple of asses.

1.  If your x marries his g/f, good for him.  But if you have a court order in place regarding child support of your child, he can not modify it or have it changed with out going back to court. AND the courts will take in to consideration that your daughter is HIS daughter who by law he has to support and his g/f's daughter (if I am reading this right) is not his (bio) daughter and therefore he has no legal obligation to support that child.  If he chooses to support that child, he can do it with what ever he has left over. (And you can relish the fact that the g/f is getting your sloppy seconds twice, both in the man and from his wallet)

2.  The g/f can not adopt your children as long as you are alive and you do not give up custody of them.

Bonnie_
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2016 at 3:19 AM

Silly man.   Just because  he adopts  her kids  doesn't  mean   he has to  pay less CS.  My ex  tried that route.   Didn't work.  He  just ended  up with more bills. lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 1, 2016 at 5:02 AM
You sound bitter get over you ex
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 1, 2016 at 5:14 AM
1 mom liked this
You said he was wanting to teach her about cs. So was he just giving examples and not really saying he was going to do those things?
So have you told your DD the truth and how it all works out?
Dardenella
by Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 5:32 PM

I believe that that is in violation of most CO.  Check with youlawyer.

kiki719
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 8:26 PM
That's bullshit. Im married with 3 kids 2 are my dh an his child support hasn't changed a bit, Your ex is an idiot.
Shai4710
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2016 at 10:22 PM

Your ex is a real loser.  He doesn't know that it doesn't work the way he thinks.  I know plenty of married me that still pay a ton of money in CS. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)